< Moody Practice >

"What is his motive? Kiran really should back off"ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"What is his motive? Kiran really should back off"ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

3

rd person POV:

THUMP

The sound of a volleyball was hit on the floor, producing a large impact on it and making the whole hall tensed up. It was Sakusa. And he was not feeling great.

Practice just started 30 minutes ago and he has yet to cool down. Looks like the news really did upset him. Very much indeed. He just couldn't stand that goofy face of Kiran. And seeing that face every practice from now on is just making things worst.

Atsumu was quite afraid of him too cause he seem to be sticking close to Komori and (Y/N). Suna was just done at this point and took a glance at the girl.

Suna: (Y/N), go and calm that boyfriend of yours. He's getting wilder every minute.

(Y/N): Do you think he'll listen to me? He's on the verge of tearing the place apart.

Komori: Well, I can go and talk to him. He's my cousin after a-

Atsumu: Don't do it Komori, don't sacrifice yourself for us!

Suna let out a sigh. Regret was written all over his face. Maybe he should've just stay at home and watch Tik tok instead of being out here.

Atsumu: It's ok everyone. I'll go and talk to him.

Atsumu proudly raise his voice. Everyone's attention was on him, even Sakusa's. But after awhile, Atsumu is back to his coward looking self.

Atsumu: I can't. The look on his face when he turn around and glare at me. It was just... horrifying.

(Y/N): Looks like I should give it a shot then.

Before she could even make a step towards, Kiran came and placed his hands on her shoulder. The three boys look at him and was staring at him as if Kiran was an alien.