one hundred

{ B I A N C A }
It was all a rush from LA to Vegas, everyone was just so hyped when Jj had won that everyone had even forgotten anything that had happened.

Myself, Talia and Freya had gotten ourselves ready for the night out and went into the poker room while the boys were getting ready to take photos.

"I still can't believe we beat the boys in getting ready." Freya laughed, and it was true the boys had spent longer than us getting ready which really was ironic.

"Literally, I thought we definitely would have been out by now." Talia replied before all three of us decided on a game of poker before the night could start.

"Do any of you know how to play?" I asked to which both of them shook there head causing me to laugh.

@biancaisaac

liked by tanamongeau, daviddobrik, callux and 35,986,647 others

biancaisaac popping it off in vegas baby :)

comments disabled

~

"Well done Jj!" I said rather loudly in his ear as he embraced me into a hug.

"Thanks kiddo!" He smiled back towards me before ruffling my hair up. "And thanks for singing for my walk out."

"Honestly anytime! It was a load of fun." I chuckled back before going over to Talia and Tobi at the bar.

"I feel like this night out was needed for us all to get in the zone." Tobi stated out of no where. "Of course we had your Album party but it just feels like we haven't seen you and Harry since before America."

"The two are in love." Talia jokes to where I rolled my eyes at the two of them.

"Who wouldn't be?" I joked back causing the other two to let out a large laugh.

It was true, myself and Harry have had one of the most rockiest relationships but it was what made us who we were today.

And that was one thing I wouldn't change for the world.

He was who helped me sleep at night, who was my blanket and who was there to protect me whenever I needed it, or whenever he did.

He had come my security blanket and to spend as long as I could with him is what I would be doing.

Myself and Talia were left at the bar as Tobi walked back to the booth, us making our way to the dance floor.

"I know we are best friends but I have known Harry for forever and I wanted to let you know that he loves you with all his life, and I see it being a forever thing." She stated.

I knew it was the drinks talking but the sound of myself and Harry being a 'forever thing' rolling off of someone's tongue that easily really did make my smile grow.

"A bit like you and Simon." I winked back to which her smile beamed just as wide as mine.

I could tell she was trying to think of a snarky comment in which would insist of her and Simon being virgins but she was speechless.

~

Soon enough we wrapped up the first club and made our way out to see where to go to next. We did have the whole night ahead of us.

Along the strip there hadn't been many fans about, so we had all been clear to just let ourselves loosen up a little. The paparazzi had no idea where the plane had rummaged off to so for now we were in the clear.

After leaving the club we had just all stumbled out for Harry stopped me at the back of the group as they wandered into the next club.

"You okay?" I drunkenly spoke as he just smiled. It was obvious that the both of us couldn't speak properly or even stand up straight - that was clear from any bystander's perspective.

But in this moment I knew Harold was the only guy in the world who would ever make me feel this way.

Who would ever make my heart skip a beat when he entered the room? The one who did in a weird way build me back together.

"I just wanted to seize the moment with you." He smiled to which I let out a little chuckle, he looked behind me for a brief moment which made my head twitch a little.

"You are." I was geeking at this point, this man had no idea what he did to me.

"With only you." He stated as his eyes became devilish.

"Okay." I smiled as my cheeks became a subtle shade of pink, he pulled me closer to him whilst slithering one hand down the small of my back whilst the other had been lost in my hair that had been styled straight down by Freya before we left.

I smiled for a brief moment to which he joined in and lay my forehead on his. We kept our eyes closed and just felt each others breaths escaping our lips and the heart in our chests pounding like we were still as nervous as we first met.

He pulled back before looking me into the eyes saying the three words that would never get old coming from him. "I love you."

"I love you." I replied back as we both brought each other into another peck before he looked behind me again with the same devilish smirk.

"What?" I smiled towards him as the smile on his face grew with excitement with a crazy idea i knew he had in his head.

I imagined every possible scenario that he possibly could have said but the one he came out with was never in a million years what I expected.

"Let's get married." He stated as my eyes grew wider chuckling at the thought.

"Pardon." I laughed back at him to which he smiled back towards me.

"What Bianca Isaac? Are you a pussy?" He urged me on cupping my face into his hands.

Of course we were both drunk but we knew it was going to only ever be us.

It was like we were the only two people in the world, no one's opinions, no one's snarky comments. Just the two of us who was so madly in love with one another.

And who wouldn't want to be married by Elvis Presley?!

"Fuck it." I replied before he swung his arm around my shoulder and we quickly made it over to the old chapel behind me that I now noticed that was what he was looking at.
____________________________________

The end.

My apologies if you read the whole hundred chapters and are disappointed with the ending😭😭😭

However I just felt like it fitted there character :)

So if you don't like cry about it 🥰