The Olympium War Cover

Hello everyone. I've finally made the cover for my new story I'm working on. The Olympium War.

What do you think of it? :)

So far I've finished the first chapter with just over 2K words. Hope it isn't too long.

Here's the rough synopsis of the book. ❤️

After a third world war, the world was almost set back to the dark ages. Though everyone thought it would be fought by nuclear technology, it was instead fought by a new mastered technology, with characteristics that have a lot in common with myths told by people thousands of years ago. Doing things such as Zues who threw lightning bolts, Posieden who controlled the oceans. This new technology has people injected with a substance known as Olympium which as the name suggests, was inspired by the greek myths. 

The world started to rebuild, countries has recolonialised continents into different countries  that were reshaped by tsunamis, as well as new vegetations that cover most of the landscape. New governments emerged into new Federations, a new Democracy, a few more Manarchs and Republican goverments.

As for Shaya, she was born in and raised in the subterranean city under the Amun Monarch Empire. The surface was home mostly to the wealthiest of people. They knew the existence of the underground city she lived in.

It troubled her to know that there are those of the Amun empire that would see Ellestra destroyed. The Empress of course has made sure to keep the people in line. She would not have another war on her hands because of close minded people. Shaya could not help but worry that a civil war might happen.

Out of pure circumstances that she could not control, a civil war breaks out and she is smacked into the middle of it.)

Very soon I'll be releasing the first chapter of it. I do hope you'll enjoy reading it once it comes out:3

allysa_lb
Afterburner182
CreativeWriter_16
Galaxy1017
LadyOfWaterLilies
TheHotPinkNinja
TheGamutDevoutOrbit
WolfODonnellTheFurry