3.MUST PROTECT!

Like the previous one, warning strong words.

NO ONE'S POV

'Eh?....... Eeeeeeeeeh?!'

Lio gripped the magic book as he couldn't believe on what he's currently seeing.

"No...... Dis con't che."(This can't be) He mumbled in disbelief as his eyes tremble in shock. The blonde's whole body shook as he restrain himself on not ripping the magic book he was currently holding.

"My?!"(Why?!) He mumbled again, but this time it was slightly louder.

'WHY THE FUCK?! LIKE ACTUAL FUCK! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TEXTS OF THIS BOOK?! NOT A SINGLE LETTER CAN BE FOUND!' Lio shouted in his head as he couldn't risk to be heard by Alfea, even though she's no where near the house; mansion.

*Bang*

Lio closed the magic book harshly. The sound of the closing book echoed throughout the whole room. The blonde male then raised the thick book up in the air, attempting to throw it on the ground next.

The book may look very heavy because of it's thickness, but for some reason, it was light as a feather.

When the young male was about to throw that shitty book on the ground, but then he changes his mind and decided to bring the book back to his room.

You might be interested what's with the sudden change of mind? Well it's because Lio had thought that 'its a magic book right? Then meaning there might be something to trigger the book and show it's content.'

Lio was too lazy and to exhausted to think as his remaining energy had been spend in being angry towards a book.

Soon after, he arrived in his room. He didn't have any second thoughts and just slumped his body on his soft warm bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

XXX

"Sister!"

"Why?! Why did you do this to her?!.......She did nothing wrong?! She's innocent!" The young male shouted in agony.

"An imposter like her should never exist. Claiming that I'm her father and wishing to get my love? Someone like her shouldn't even exist in the first place." A man said in a very calm manner yet so cold.

"... An imposter? Shouldn't even exist?... I did everything you asked me to do for you to leave her alone but you killed her because I wasn't protecting her because of your god damn order!"

The man let out a scoff and replied, "It looks like she even manipulated you, even after sending you to war. As a crown prince, you mustn't let your emotions get into you and never let someone manipulate you."

Something within the young man snapped.

He let out a sinister laugh, "Haha- how can I let my own sister manipulate me? Well it's true it's true... I shouldn't let anyone manipulate me that easily yet I still did." The young man pulled out his sword and pointed it to the man infront of him. "And just like you taught me- I should destroy that whole being and the reason why it manipulated me."

"How dare you point your sword on your own father?!"

"Father? Did I even considered you one? Well it doesn't matter.... Lets dance now -father-"

On that day, swords have clashed, fire and blood had been spread, the whole reason why things got all messed up had been officially destroyed.