~chapter 2~

-Beomgyu's pov-

(after school at Beomgyu's house)

They got snacks at the convenience store and were now sitting on the couch to watch the new movie Smile. They were discussing there grades.

''Why can't you just stop teasing that girl? You're being childish Beomgyu.'' Yeonjun said while sitting on the couch petting felix (the cat 🤨).

''But hyung she keeps annoying me!''

''Still you're being childish''

Beomgyu didn't respond and instead just started the movie.

-Teahyun's pov-

I coudn't go to Beomgyu's today because it is my first day at my new job. I wanted to make some extra money, so here I am. I'm very nervous right now and my head is filling up with questions. Who are my colleages? Who is my manager? Will I do a good job? Will people like me? I can't just keep standing in front of the café so I walk in.

''Hello and welcome to the Blue Hour café! Can I help you with anything?'' A girl suddenly asks.

''Hi, this is my first day here. Do you know where i can find your manager?''

''Ah, you must be our new barista! Hi, I'm Anna youre manager. Welcome to our team Teahyun!'' She says with the biggest smile I've ever seen on someones face. 

It feels like she lits up the room like the sun. It feels like all my worries are suddenly gone and I can only think about the good things in life. A feeling so bright that I feel like the world stops for a second. Untill i snap back into reality.

''Oh, how do you know my name?'' I say with a questioning look.

''I saw your CV and we go to the same college.''

''Ahh, that makes sense. What can I do first?''

I followed her behind the counter towards the staff room. She showed me my apron:

(AHAHSHA I TRIED MY BEST OKAY THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GETTING)

''Put this on first then meet me behind the counter.'' She still says with the brightest smile.

''Of course!''

I quickly put on the apron and check myself out in the mirror. If I may say so myself i look mad handsome right now. The apron gives my skin a gentel look as it wraps perfectly around my body to show its features. I quickly go out of the staff room to meet Anna behind the counter.

-beomgyu's pov-

I was deep asleep untill my alarm started ringing loudly at 7 in the morning. It shocked me so much that it caused me falling off my bed.

But I forgot I ate in my bed last night. I was now laying in my perfectly cooked stake leftovers and a few cold fries with sauce. I then get up to take a shower, wash my face and put my uniform on. (Just think Sena's uniform but with pants). I give my clothes to the maid and i step the shower in. 

Just my luck. Cold water. Ice cold water to be excact. It felt like I would freeze to death if i stayed in their too long! So instead of taking the 30-40 min shower I deserved for my morning so far I got out after 10 minutes. I then looked where my towel was.

Nowhere to be seen. I asked the maid to bring me a towel. She said only the kid sized towel was clean. I then searched for my uniform. Luckily I didn't forget it. I then had to squeeze the last teeny tiny bit of my toothpaste from the bottle. I barely got it out. After all this I finally went downstairs and was about to sit down for breakfast when i realized i have to be in class in 15 min! Turns out I didn't get up at 7 but at 7:45. I then rushed outside to my personal driver instead of walking to school like I normally did. And that ladies and gentlemen is how my morning begun. Should we skip to second period now?

(second period)

Economic class coudn't be more boring. The only thing you do during ms. Kim's class is listen to her talking about some boring stuff we alread learned in high school but then harder. I almost fell asleep untill she said something wich didn't make my day any better, or did it?

''We'll be having another group project guys!''

Cheers were heard from every part of the classroom. Because this means no other economic homework than the project for a week! I was even fully awake and cheering now too.

''But I will make the pairs''.

And with those words everyone went quiet. Everyone was praying that they would be paired with there best friends but then she spoke even more.

-Sena's pov-

''We will be doing so from the top to the bottom of the last given grades. So Beomgyu and Sena together, Soobin and Teahyun... and lastly Heuning Kai and Yeonjun. That will be all today. Have a nice day!''

...to be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is finished! I hope I don't make alot of mistakes since english isn't my first language. I also feel like I improved a bit maby? It was easier to write this time. Let's see how the economic project will evolve next time? Thank you for reading! (To my 2 friends reading this right now. Hi, bae's how's life going? I hope well and I also hope you enjoyed my new chapter today <3)