cute doctor boyfriend bts ff part 3

Yn woke up in her bed and saw both her brother and boyfriend sleeping next to her.

Tae wokeup by yn movements ah my babygirl is awake ah how are feeling baby?

Yn: im good baby but my thigh and butt hurts because of your injections and did a cute pout.

Tae: chuckled and said come here I'll rub them for you.

Yn went to tae who was sitting on bed sat his lap and hugged tae

Tae: baby you need to takecare of your health its important baby dont ignore the signs tell me immediately when you feel sick hmm?

Yn: okay baby. Im hungry can you make me pancakes?

Jimin wokeup by their talking, pancakes ah princess?

Yn went to jimin and gave him hug and said im sorry oppa i wont do like this next time I'll take care of my health.

Jimin: thats my princess come down I'll make porridge you need healthy food.

Yn made faces and said okay oppa.  And went near tae and asked baby can you tell oppa to make pancakes?

Tae: smiled and said you can eat them tomorrow baby come on lets eat porridge I'll feed you.

Yn: god save me from these two people who making me eat porridge.

Tae: did you say anything baby?

Yn: nothing nothing jagiya lets go oppa must be waiting.

The End

Thank you for reading ❤
If you need next part do comment down and give me some ideas how to take this story ahead.