𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

The time before the storm.
The time in which Rhaegar Targaryen learns,
that family are the one that betray you.
Friends become true family.
Targaryens aren't dragon tamers.
The dragons tame them.

*•✵.☼︎ ☾︎ ☼︎.✵•*

𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 | • |

ʜᴇɪʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ - ᴡᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ

ᴏʀ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ - ᴀʀɢᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

꧁꧂

🇷 🇭 🇦 🇪 🇬 🇦 🇷  ☦︎ 🇹 🇦 🇷 🇬 🇦 🇷 🇾 🇪 🇳 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐂, Princess Jocelyn Baratheon had been in her room. The poor woman had been soaked in her own stressed waters, as today would be the day her son would be welcomed into the world. Jocelyn had already given birth once prior, to a lovely daughter, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen.

The woman loved her daughter so, but, she knew her love for her first son would differ so much.

When her son had entered the world, everything became quite as the dragons of those who held the ability to have them, had all released loud and powerful roars. It has shook the entirety of Dragonstone.

Then, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen was born.
Son of Heir Prince Aemon Targaryen and Lady Jocelyn Baratheon. The heir of the heir to the Iron Throne.

As wonderful it had been to have been born to a loving mother and father, the life as a Prince was not simple.
Especially when Rhaegar had been gifted the last egg from Meraxes and Balerion the Black Dread.

It had been said by the dragon tamers, that the day Rhaegar had been born, the egg had began to dissolve of its stone covering. The once egg that was never thought to hatch, had hatched when Rhaegar had been three moon young.