Chapter 14: Past

[A/N: This shall have some backround to Vincent and Julia, and I'm glad you enjoyed the previous chapter.]

No one's POV

Once the two teens made it back to the house they had instantly fallen asleep, almost out cold. They had literally sat down on the couch and dozed leaning on each other.

Vincent woke up and came out of Julia's bedroom, indeed he had stayed over that night like most nights. Noticing Mike and Jeremy sleeping on the couch he smiled his well known smile. Walking over he picked up a blanket and tossed it over their laps. As he strolled into the kitchen to make some toast he said quietly to himself, "I ship it."

Taking out some bread he then slipped two slices of it into the toaster and pushed down the lever. Perking up at the sound of a door opening, Vincent turned around to find Julia making her way down the hallway towards him.

"Morning Vin-" She yawned in mid-sentence, "-cent. Could you make me some toast after you're done making yours?"

Vincent gave a nod, "Sure, " He gave her a quick peck on the forehead. The toasted bread popped up and he then slipped two more in for the female. This was how most mornings were when he came over. Vincent glanced over at the sleeping Mike and Jeremy once again, "Remember when I used to work at Freddys?"

"Yeah..." Julia smiled, "A few weeks after we met you got fired." She poked his side playfully.

Vincent laughed, "Yup, still lucky that I wasn't caught by someone who would send me to jail."

-Flashback-

Vincent was jogging around the track at his highschool practicing for the mile run approaching soon. He was pretty quick, able to run it in six and a half minutes.

Sighing he turned his attention to a group of people playing eclipse ball. (A/N: If you don't know what it is look it up :3) He watched as a male swept his racket at the ball that was clearly heading to a girl ready to hit it. There must have been a spare wire poking out of it because the older male had slashed across the lower base of her jaw bone. Vincent noticed that she was bleeding horribly before dashing over and taking her hand as he led her out of the gym.

The girl protested as they walked down to the nurse, "I'm fine! It doesn't hurt, I can't even feel it!"

"Shut up of the scar will turn out worse," The purple male growled, she clamped her jaw shut when she heard that. "Your name's Julia right?" She, or Julia, nodded. "Well I'm Vincent." Julia nodded once again.

They continued their walk in silence with the occasional drip of Julia's blood on the solid flooring. After reaching the nurses office they sat down and waited for the nurse to notice them. When she looked up her eyes widened at the sight of the trail of blood going down Julia's collar.

The nurse quickly ran over and examined the wound. She sighed, "You're going to need to go to the hospital to get stitches honey. She called an ambulance to come and pick them up after giving Julia a cloth to try and slow the bleeding.

"So do you wanna come along? Get you out of school for awhile." Julia asked.

Vincent looked up, "Sure, but again, don't talk." Why did I even bother to help this girl? The question went through his mind. I don't love anyone and no one loves me, not even my parents. Vincent smiled at the memory, ah parents... how lovely they looked with their blood splattered against the white walls.

The nurse guided them to the ambulance that brought them to the hospital.On the way there Julia handed Vincent her phone to him and pointed at her still slightly bleeding neck.

" You... You want me to take a picture of it?" She nodded happily. Vincent shrugged and took the picture then showed it to her. Julia clapped her hands approvingly and put her phone back in her pocket.

The two high schoolers talked and met up with each other a lot after that day. Eventually he asked her out and they went to a movie together, a horror flim they both wanted to see. Afterwards they had their first kiss that made their relationship official.

-Few weeks later-

Julia made her way around the pizzeria trying to find Vincent knowing that he worked there. As she walked past a door she heard a child's scream get cut short. No one else had heard it so she opened the door and peeked in. Julia's eyes widened at what she saw. (A/N: Whoops forgot to put a blood warning at the beginning. Well here it is.) Vincent was standing there, his purple uniform stained with crimson liquid. He dropped a little boy with a knife stabbed through his skull, clearly dead. From the looks of it he had murdered four childern, three boys and one girl. Julia stepped in shutting the door behind her. Vincent turned around ready to attack whoever had come in. He relaxed a bit when his eyes landed on his girl. She ran strait at him, Vincent flinched ready to be slapped but was instead embraced with warm arms. Julia looked up noticing that his eyes were completely black with white pupils. Just like her siblings and hers when they had their shadows. Vincent blinded a few times, his eyes returning to their usual pure white. He reached his shaky arms around her and hugged back.

"I was in complete control, I chose to kill them," Vincent murmured, "He only made the urge to kill them stronger."

Julia smiled letting go of him, "It's alright, I understand how you feel. I'll help you hid the bodies." She looked around and got an idea, "I know where we can hide them but we have to wait until everyone leaves." Vincent nodded. And so they waited, just having a normal conversation in the copper smelling room. They cut the phone cords just in case if someone caught them stuffing the bodies into the animatronics.

After they finished they turned around to find a night guard staring at them in terror with a phone in hand. Since Julia was the one holding the knife she threw it at him, piercing him through the heart. Afterwards they stuffed his dead body into Golden Freddy. The two gave each other a high five and laughed a magical laugh together.

When their work was done they left hand in hand, insane smiles on each of their faces. Bloody handed, they took off running, the disease in their eyes as well. One last thing were their shadows, Shawna and Benjamin, hovering over them.

[A/N:The name Benjamin is from Bamsarakilledyou.

Well! Messed up love! What can you expect? XD Hope you liked the chapter, sorry for taking so long. I'm a bit stressed so yeah. Thanks 9K+ reads! And thanks for reading!]