aged up! subby brat! bakugou x f! dom! reader.

This fan fic was made by xosuki on Tumblr send her the love💜

#SYPNOSIS. while bakugou's out on a mission, he gets hit with an impact of a villian's quirk. only to find out, they had a quirk that involves lust. let's just say you "help" him out.

#WARNINGS. aheago. nipple play. brat taming (?) anal. pegging. mild cum eating. name calling (1) degrading. praising. mommy kink. slight crying. spanking. humiliation. canceled orgasm(s). unprotected. oral (m! receiving)
---------------------------------------------------------

"i said i'm fine, dumbass!" bakugou grimaced, as you idly watched him take off his gauntlets. "i don't need you to worry about me, i'm not dead, geez."

a deadpanned expression drove past your face, as you looked up at the pro-hero, and smiled. "yeah well, you don't look okay. how come when i do this you act.... weird?"

bakugou watched you touch his toned chest, and his eyes widened. "a-ah.."
a look of confusion went on you, causing your eyebrows to furrow. "katsuki, did you just... moan?.

...

...

"-no, i didn't, idiot," he spoke, a cold sweat traveling up his spine. you saw how instantly as you called him out, a bright pink tint covered his plump cheeks. he couldn't even look at you. "you just... tickled me, is all."

you hummed. "since when are you ticklish?"

then, you touched bakugou's chest again, and you felt him jump, letting out another moan. you giggled, seeing your boyfriend act so out of the ordinary.

"quit it, dammit!" he whined. then bakugou stared at you, noticing the smile creeping on your face. "y/n, what the fuck is that look for? you better wipe it off your face before i-"

"before what?" you give him a grin, making him hit his back softly against the wall. "gonna moan for me, again?"

bakugou gulped, staring down at you. it was like he was in an entire different body. was this the actions of the villain with that weird quirk? probably. he got goosebumps all over his body, as his ears were flaming with fire. "i'm barely even doing anything to you," you smile, tracing your finger down his abs - feeling the soft fabric shielding it beneath his hero uniform. "how adorable."

"damn... it..." he moaned, feeling his breath become more shortened by the minute. "the fuck do you think you're doing, dumbass?"

right when he spoke, you leaned in, giving the blond the most passionate kiss. he sweared, melting into your embrace, feeling his temples burn up, along with the disturbance growing in his pants. he tasted so sweet. so sweet and vulnerable.

a few moments after, you pulled away, seeing bakugou with the most conflicted expression.

"why the hell... am i feeling like this? and why are you still giving me that dumb look... idiot." he mutters.

you giggled, letting your hands wonder near his pecs, before your hands stumbled upon something quite aroused and hard. his nipples. "oh?" you snicker, looking at him, as you pinched it to tease him.

"you fucking... ngh.." he whimpered, turning his head slightly the opposite way. "where the hell do you think you're.. touching me... fuck.."

he was so hard. not just his nipples but below too. you felt it poking near your thigh, and added more pressure making him let out another melodic moan. bakugou's heart was racing like a vehicle. not to mention turned on too. this quirk he'd been hit with was probably more effective than he thought it would be.

"fuck... me..." he moans, his eye lids becoming heavy, hearing your giggle, pinching his other nipple.

"tch," he scoffs, staring down at you. "fine then, you damn brat. that's what you want, huh? you wanna fuck me dumbass, then... do it already.