The Moon And His Star

That my friends is the tale of the Moon and His Star. The moon always rises with the stars beside him. Much like Marc and Steven do when Jamila stands besides them

The stars shine bright and guard the moon. Much like Jamila dies for Marc and Steven.

Many say to shoot for the moon even if you miss it you'll land on the stars.

Oh how true this quote is. Jamila nor Marc ever gave up no matter how much they wanted to.

And in they found one another once again. This story by far is my favourite.

It had the whole package. Gods. Superheroes. Mad villains. Comedy and best of all romance.

Sometimes i gaze up at the Moon and Stars. Hoping and praying that in every unuverse Jamila will find her Marc and Steven and vice versa.

But enough of the romance. Tell me what did you think? Was the story good? Did you expect the ending? Do you think Jake lockely is bad or good?

Has Khonshu really left Marc or Steven.

I know you're all probably thinking whats the point? The story has ended? So why ask these questions.

But fear not it is not the last you will see of Jamila nor Steven nor Marc. Not even Jake lockely or Khonshu. They will return their Story isnt finished just yet.

Little Luna needs to grow up too after all. Steven needs to get the job. Jake Lockely must reveal himself and Marc must face his own fears.

The story must go on.

You're all probably wondering who i am?

How do i know this story?

For i am the watcher.

I watch every story in every universe and this story by far is my favourite of all.

For no one can seperate The Moon And The Stars