✨Just like her✨

Hey there guys, this is my first time writing my stories down on Wattpad or any other kind of social media. I hope this work meets with your expectations.

I will be updating every week either once or twice, depends on the process.

Hope you enjoy.

"Ms. Lebea!" Mrs. Garrets screeched. Her voice was like flat tires screeching to a halt in the sand.

I dropped my pencil and met her small pinched face. I could feel her intense glare but shrugged it off. She keeps saying my last name wrong and I told her I won't answer it.

"Ms. Lebea!" She screamed again, this time pointing a bony finger at me.

"My last name is pronounced Lee bow. Not Lee boo." I snapped at her, still trying to find the pencil that rolled underneath the girl in front of me.

"Hey, James," I tapped her shoulder, she looked at her with startled green eyes. "Can you get that pencil for me? Please?"

Mrs. Garrets was still yelling and screaming but it was just another Thursday afternoon. 

Mrs. Garrets wasn't as you would say a patient woman. She hated late work and was always pointing out faults in our work and test scores. Mrs. Garrets was nice to her favorite student, Kesha.

'None of you will get through middle school with that attitude' she would scream every single time. If it were up to me I would fire her. But sadly she works at this boarding school and basically owns it. with the rest of the people who work here.

"Mrs. Lebea, go to the office for disruption of class." She growled.

I sucked in my teeth, said my goodbyes, and ate a sandwich in the front office while waiting for my turn to have a 'chat' with Mr. Green. In reality he just gave me a lollipop and let me go Scot free because the only disruption in that entire class was Mrs. Garrets and her teacher's pet, Kesha.

The entrance to the main office was pretty decent considering the rest of the school looks nothing like it. Smooth white tiles clicked under my feet as I sat down in the plastic black waiting room chairs. I looked up at the high ceiling, a beautiful chandelier hung in the middle. Giving full attention to the artwork in front of me. The office desk was one long table with one computer on each end.

One man and one woman came in with stacks of papers.

Once they probably had to get into the system by themselves. The man gave me a piece of paper and I signed into the office. This little piece of paper let my teacher know I went to the office and not stayed in the hallway for fifteen minutes. Been there done that, but that's besides the point.

My name is Cassandra Hugo Lebea. I go to Vinny Mare Academy. A boarding school just off the west of California. 

I wasn't born in California though. I was born in Vegas. Yep, like the Golden Knights. I still miss the buzz of excitement I got from going to the strip every few months with all the other kids who went to the orphanage I grew up in.

"Miss Lebea, the principal is ready for you." The lady filing papers motioned for me to enter. She wanted to follow me but sat directly down when she finally studied my face. The amount of times I had been down this small hallway was unimaginable.

On the left side of the hall there were printing rooms and a library to go to after class hours. On the right however there were people answering calls, making coffee and eating McDonald's. Yep, the break room.