✨Bricks, ghosts, and Vegas✨

"Hey, did you find her because I really don't want to go back to that weird school again–."

"Zachary? What are you doing here? Is this a dream? Did you kidnap me? If so I won't hesitate–."

"Ayo, Zach, did you wake her up? It's way too early for this–."

"What is happening?" I screamed. I sat up and looked at Zachary and June.

"Welcome back to Vegas I guess." June crossed his arms over his chest and sighed.

June looked the same as he always did, black t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. The forever gold star shaped necklace was worn over the t-shirt.

He looked at me with a grunt. No. He was looking at something behind me. Before I could look back a girl with her curly hair in a ponytail rushed up and stretched out a hand to me.

"The names Avigail, Avigail Tatum." I grabbed her already outstretched hand as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Abigail." I smiled.

She frowned. "No, Avigail. With a 'v'."

"Sure." I replied.

I turned my attention back to June. He was sitting down with an annoying smirk on his face. 

You can't just sit there and smirk,you practically kidnapped me while I was asleep.

"So, where am I, how did I get here, and did you kidnap me?" I rambled.

June put up both his hands and surrendered. He had a nasty scowl on his face as he walked away.

"Hey Pride, how about you tell her all the answers, I don't have time for this." June called out.

Zachary quickly told me to follow him that way we could get situated in what I think will be my living units according to him.

As we walked through the colorful carnival I noticed how dark the sky was already. When I woke up it was bright blue, like it was the middle of the day. But now twenty minutes have gone by and the sky is already a reddish purple color.

"Time moves faster here." Zachary said. Good thing he snapped me out of my thoughts, I was 2 seconds away from getting a broken nose. I followed him, and yes I moved away from that random brick wall.

As we went deeper and deeper into the carnival we stopped at a large matte black building. It had no door, windows, or even any way of entering. Zachary frowned and started frantically looking around in his purse for whatever he was looking for.

"A piece of gum, really?" I gave him a small frown. I don't think he noticed but he still kept a triumphant smile on his face as he gave me another stick of gum.

"First of all buttercup, this gum isn't for entering. No. It's for getting out." He pulled out something that looked suspiciously like a brick. "Now this is what we use to get in."

He chucked the brick at the matte building. My jaw dropped, that brick was surely going to break something. But it didn't, it just disappeared.

At first nothing happened. After about two seconds there was a door, a brick one to be exact. And yes, it looked like it was painted onto the wall.

Zachary pulled me by my wrist and his hand wrapped around the painted door knob. My mouth fell open in shock.

Zachary hissed at the contact then looked at me with a kind smile. "Close your eyes and mouth if you don't want to end up in a hospital or throw up every five seconds."

I did as he said. If you could open painted doors and chuck brick at buildings, who knows what could happen.

He tugged on my wrist and we fell. Then we kept falling and falling until suddenly I fell face first in a hallway and Zachary came skipping out with a mirror in hand.