[Chapter 5: Exploring Auradon]

Y/n pov:
After the tour finally finished, Ben showed us to our dorms and I got a dorm with A-li. Let's just say A-li was investigating every item that was in the dorm and even in the hallways. I sat on my bed and looked at her confused.

"A-li what are you doing?" I asked her and she looked at me pointing her luna lense infront of me like if she was gonna kill me. I gave her a warning glare and she sighed turning it off.

"I'm trying to search for hints, you know.. to find the moonstone since we, the aliens, have experience" She said doing a hair flip making me laugh, 'well atleast it isn't Auradon's most precious things'.

"Well another reason is because A-lan is very worried about you, he learned about human sickness and told me they are very dangerous.. maybe more dangerous than alien diseases!" A-li gasped quickly running to me and using her luna lense to scan me if I have any 'disease'. I nervously laughed and gently pushed her hand away from my face.

"I'm sure A-lan was exaggerating, it's not like I'm gonna die" I smiled at her but she looked at me confused but shrugged it off and continued searching for hints, Isighed and layed on my bed almost falling asleep-

"AHA! I FOUND A MICROWAVE REMOTE!" A-li yelled out of nowhere making me look at her  and got up, I looked at what she was holding and it was a... tv remote.

"A-li.. it's called a tv remote, I showed you guys how to use it!" I slightly laughed and signaled her to give it to me, I grabbed it and turned it on surprisingly it had only 5 channels, one about Auradon news, second one about mythical animals, third about kids channel, forth a cooking one and the last one about documentals.

"Ooo let's watch the news!" A-li sat beside me on my bed and we both watched the Auradon news, it was about Snow White getting exposed and something like that, to be honest it was very interesting.

Narrator pov:
They suddenly heard a knock on the door but they were both too lazy to open it.

"You open it, your close to the door" A-li said getting even more confortable in the blankets, Y/n groaned and shook her head no.

"You know what? Let's do rock paper scissor" Y/n smirked making A-li do her evil smirk and nod.

"Rock paper scissor shoot!" They both said at the same time, Y/n took out rock and A-li took out scissor, Y/n blew raspberries but A-li was shocked. Y/n decided to open the curtain meanwhile
A-li was 'arguing' with Y/n even though she wasn't even listening.

"BUT- I READ YOUR MIND YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TAKE OUT SCISSORS! That is not fair" A-li groaned and opened the door and it was A-spen and A-lan standing there confused, meanwhile A-lan became mother fucking lighting mcqueen and hugged Y/n's life out of her body.
Y/n almost slapped him but she noticed it was A-lan so she just slightly smile and let go off the hug.

"I can't believe I have to share a dorm with him" A-spen whispered to A-li, but the good thing is their dorm was close to Willa's dorm so they can easily visit each other.

"What happened and how in the world did you run so fast? Why are you out of the sudden so.. 'affectionate'" Y/n chuckled kissing A-lan's cheek, A-lan tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"What is affectionate? You didn't teach us that yet" A-lan asked making Y/n mentally face palm. They both sat on her bed and grabbed each others hands.

"Oh! I think it's like the word affection and it's an adjective" A-spen raised her hand, Y/n smiled at them and nodded.

"Your right A-spen! Good job, seems like A-spen is better than you then A-lan~"Y/n teasingly said making A-lan's eyes widen.