Elysian

Recap: 

"I don't understand," Sophie mumbled.

"You're not supposed to," an unfamiliar voice said-- in a tone that was dark and raw and somehow melodic.

"Who's there?" Keefe shouted as everyone scrambled to their feet. "Who are you?

At first there was no answer. 

Then a figure in a gray cloak stepped out of thin air. "My name is Elysian," she said. "And I am the power source you're all here looking for."

-

Sophie looked at Keefe. His jaw had come loose and his expression was shock. She wrapped her arm around his waist, allowing him to calm down. She was about say something when Gisela spoke up first. 

"I see Keefe finally got his girl didn't he?" Both Sophie and Keefe turned red at that and looked at Marella and Maruca to find them staring right back into them. Fitz looked at the ground as if it was the only thing keeping him sane.

"Anyway I believe we have more important matters to discuss," Elysian spoke up, her voice shattering through the awkward silence in the clearing.

" Elysian is an elf?" Keefe fell out of his trance and became aware to his surroundings. 

"Yes Keefe, I was a normal elf, until a million years ago, someone experimented on me like your mom did on you. I was given the power of Elysian and every ability that ever existed in the Lost Cities. I was killed and then replaced to the power source.

While Elysian was talking to Keefe, Sophie noticed Gisela sneaking to Elysian to cut of a piece of her amber-colored hair. Elysian immediately turned and tackled Gisela, yelling to Keefe to go away. Sophie threatened the trolls with Gisela to give Sandor back. 

She gasped when they came with him. His eyes were closed with a huge slash on his forehead. His feet were twisted and covered in blood. 

"Maruca, can you get him to Havenfield?"

She grabbed Keefe, Fitz and Marella and leaped out of the forest. 

A.N. This was a casual 3rd Pov,  from now it will move from Sophie's to Keefe's POV