Home Sweet Home

Summary- so basically in this Wille and Simon just got back from a business trip. Coming home to their 2 year old daughter Izzy who has been babysat by Felice and Sara who are married as well.
Wilhelms POV:
It was so peaceful, Simons head resting on my chest as I held him close to me. The light from outside the window shining on his face as his lips part slightly. I love him, so much. I closed my eyes for a while before I was awoken by a little voice yelling,"You back!" My head shot up, our two-year old daughter ran into the room with her arms up. She climbed onto the bed and gave me a massive hug. I laughed "Hey Izzy!" I exclaimed. This must've woken Simon up as he then woke up."Dada and Papa back!" She laughed again as she fell from my lap in between Simon and I, she then gave Simon a hug which he responded by covering her in kisses.
He sat up and started to talk to her the way you would talk to most toddlers."Did you have a nice time with Aunt Felice and Aunt Sara?" "Yeah! Aunt Sara bought me a water-gun!" I laughed meanwhile Simon looked in shock.
"Aunt Sara? Gave you, a two-year old, A WATER GUN!?" He exclaimed. "Mhm! He said it was a 7-inch rifle." She made her hands into finger guns and went
"Pew, Pew, Pew-Pew!" Simon crawled out of bed and grabbed his phone, obviously dialling Saras number,"Can you show me were it is, Honey?" He asked, I picked Izzy up so her legs were around my hip.
She pointed into her room, Simon ran in and found the water gun stashed under her bed. "Okay, sweetheart. You're only allowed this if me or your dad say you can, okay?" He said, Izzy nodded enthusiastically as Simon came and took her from my arms. I said, "Love you!"
"I love you too papa!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged his neck tightly.
With Simon holding Izzy, I held his face with my hand and kissed him. I laughed as Izzy went "Ewwwwwww". Simon put Izzy down and told her to go and sit on the sofa and wait for us.
As soon as she left Simon took me by surprise by pushing me up against a wall and kissing me. I kissed him as I held his back. We stood there, only parting for air before we heard some one say."Um, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?" We pulled apart and looked at the person who was talking, it was Madison.
"Sorry, Izzy let me in. Sara asked me to come give you this..." Charlie took the spare keys we had given Felice and Sara. Simon was blushing so much, it was starting to hurt as I held in my laughter.
"Thanks," Simon said awkwardly, Maddie gave Izzy a hug and left.

Simons POV:
UGHHHHH can Wilhelm and I not kiss without someone walking in?! I just wanted for us to have a proper make-out session and lay in bed all day...Meaning doing it... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE IZZY! I love her as much as I love Wilhelm, just Wille and I haven't had a proper make-out since before we had her. Wilhelm obviously read my feelings and said, "We'll send her to have a sleepover with Lyla and Lynn on the weekend, Felice and Sara won't mind... then maybe we can have a sleepover..." I started to blush and this was exactly what Wilhelm wanted.
So I returned the favour by saying, "I'd love that... what if the sleepover involved making us stay up... too late?" I smirked and looked at Wille, bit my lip and eyed him up and down.
He blushed even more than me. I chuckled then walked out into the living room where I saw Izzy sitting on the beanbag from Wille's, watching 'Inside out'. "Who's you fwend who wikes to pway, Bing bong, Bing bong. His wocket makes you yell Howway!" She sang, I laughed.
"Honey do you want cereal?" I asked.
"Yes please!" She looked at me for a brief second before looking back at the television.
"What about me?" Wilhelm asked, holding me from behind.
"Izzy is watching Inside Out! You have your own legs and arms, make it yourself," I said to him, not getting distracted by him trying to seduce me. But Wille knew the one thing that turned me on. Nuzzling my neck from behind.
"What about now?" He whispered into my ear then bit my earlobe, I shivered at that.
I could even hear him smirk as I said, "FINE! Just-" I raised my shoulders so that my neck was out of reach.
"Not infront of Izzy...Later..." I whispered to him. He kissed my cheek, thanked me and sat on the sofa and watched Inside Out with Izzy. After I had made us all cereal I gave Wilhelm mine and his and picked Izzy up and placed her in a seat at the table and put the food in front of her. Wilhelm walked over and handed me mine, we sat next to each other. "Thanks papa!" She said looking at me and giving us a toothy grin.
A few minutes later when I had finished my breakfast and Wilhelm stood up, went to the kitchen and did the clearing up, while I went to help Izzy chose some clothes. After she was changed, she ran back to the television to watch the rest of Inside Out. I started to get changed when Wille walked in. He smirked as he saw me with my shirt off, "Woah, you gettin' ready for me or something?" I started blushing.
"Sh-Shut up!" I said using my blue shirt to cover my face.
I quickly put the shirt on before someone caught me off guard by grabbing my arm. "Wille-" I stopped mid-sentence as I turned to look at them... It wasn't Wille. It was August..