The Weird Feelings

Mary woke up to the sound of Sam banging on her door. Mary groaned as she tried to move to get off her be. She placed her hand in the wrong spot and slipped off the bed falling to the floor she groaned and yelled "Fuck!!". Sam couldn't help himself but laugh at the fact that he heard his sister fall to the floor. Mary got up with her head pounding, she grabbed her sunglasses and opened her door "What do you want you little shit?" "Mom's on the phone for Mike.". They walked into Michael's room "Mike! Wake up Mom is on the phone." "Mom's home?" "No on the phone Mike." Michael groaned as Sam opened the shades and the sun shined in "What time is it?" "It's 2 in the afternoon." Michael groaned "Hand me those sunglasses please." Sam grabbed the glasses "You need glasses to talk on the phone?" he looked at Mike and Mary "Are you guys free basing? Inquirings minds wanna know." Mary and Mike both flipped him off at the same time. Michael picked up the phone "Hello?". After twenty minutes on the phone with mom, Michael groaned again "Just fucking great." Mary leaned against the wall and slid down so that she was sitting "I don't like the way you said that. What's going on?". Michael pulled himself out of bed "We got to babysit this freakshow tonight, so that means we can't go out to the boardwalk tonight." "Hey I'm not a freak!" Mary looked up "Well I mean your hair looks kinda freaky deaky." Sam rolled his eyes and went downstairs to do his chores today. 

Michael looked at Mary and asked "Do you remember anything about last night?" "The last thing I remember is riding with Marko to the rail bridge, the rest is a blank.". They shrugged and walked downstairs to also do their chores. It was now getting dark outside, Mary and her brothers were in the kitchen making dinner with Grandpa when he spoke up "Now listen kids, I'm going to be going over to the Widow Johnsons tonight so I'm not eating." he had a small chuckle when the kids nodded. A few hours have passed after dinner and Mary and Sam were still in the kitchen as Grandpa got ready to go to Widow Johnsons. Grandpa walked in the kitchen "Hey is there anything around here that might pass for aftershave?" he asked while looking the cabinets. Sam looked on the windowsill and saw a small bottle "Uh how about some Windex Grandpa?" Sam smelled the bottle and scrunched up his nose and chuckled "Here let me see that." Grandpa sniffed it as well with a satisfied sigh and laugh. Michael walked in "Going on a big date Grandpa?" Grandpa clapped his hands and picked up a stuffed dog "Going to bring some of my handywork to the Widow Johnson." Michael smirked "What did you stuff for her? Mr. Johnson?" Grandpa looked unamused "I'll see you guys later." he said as he left the kitchen and started getting into his car. Sam looked up at Michael "That wasn't funny Mike. I'm making you guys a sandwich." Mary shook her head and Michael said "Don't bother." Sam looked at his brother with a weird look on his face "Mike take out the earing it's not you." Mike just said "Piss off." "All you do is give attitude lately. You watching too much Dynasty bud?".

All of a sudden, the house lit up with the sounds a motorcycles and headlights in every room. Michael, Sam, and Mary looked around in confusing "What the hell?" they all said in unison, as they heard The Lost Boys cheering and hollering. Nanook started barking like crazy, Michael and Mary heard David's voice in their head "Michael" "Marissa" repeating over and over. They walked into the living room and Michael walked towards the door Sam and Mary hugged each other and yelled to Michael "No Michael don't open the door! Mike don't!", he opened the door and there was nothing outside. Sam walked up behind his brother and asked "What's going on Mike?" the only thing that Mchael said "Go take your bath.", and with that Sam went upstairs to the bathroom, Mary sat down on the couch and passed out, and Michael went into the kitchen. Michael opened the fridge to grab the milk, out of nowhere he felt sick and dropped to the floor spilling the milk. Michael looked upstairs and started to walk upstairs to Sam who was in the bathroom. Mary woke up to the sound of loud sounds coming downstairs and saw Michael holding his hand, she looked at her brother with worry "Mike what the fuck happened?!". Before Michael could answer, the bathroom door opened, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Sam "Michael? Mary?" he turned on the lights and saw Michael with his hand all bloody "Mikey what happen?" Michael said with his voice shaky "N-nanook" "What about Nanook?! What did you do to my dog you asshole?!" "I didn't do anything this is my blood. He attacked me." Sam went to pet Nanook "What did you do huh? Why did he attack you?". Michael stood up, Mary and he walked over to Sam "He was protecting you." Michael said. Sam started stuttering "G-guys look at your reflection in the mirror." Michael and Marissa turned around looked in the mirror, what they saw was shocking, they saw that their reflection was fading. Marissa gasped "Holy shit.".

Sam was more shocked than Michael and Mary combined "You guys are vampires! My own siblings are God damn shit sucking vampires! Oh you guys just wait till mom finds out!" Sam said as he ran up the stairs. Michael ran up the stairs after him leaving a shocked Mary downstairs still looking in the mirror at her fading reflection. Mary ran to her room and slammed the door and started to cry, she cried so much that she fell asleep. An hour after being asleep, Mary got up to go get a glass of water, but she felt more different than she did an hour ago. She started to feel like she was floating, Mary looked down and screamed as she tried to go to hallway. Mary was holding on to whatever she could which want much. Everything was quiet until Marissa heard Sam scream "Mom help me! He's going to kill me!". She floated towards Sam bedroom and opened the door and saw Michael floating outside his bedroom window and Sam was making a cross with his index fingers. Marissa yelled to Sam, "Sam let him in!" "You guys are vampires I knew it!", Michael looked at his brother with pleading eyes "No we're not!" "So what are you guys The Flying Nuns?!". As Michael was about to say something but Marissa spoke first "We're your brother and sister!" at this point Mary had tears in her eyes asking her younger brother for help.