13 || the worst

"if this is a rom-com, kill the director

"if this is a rom-com, kill the director. please."

.

.

.

.

Third POV

The drive to the house was very quiet. Sabito had never seen Tsutako so serious about something. There was a serious look on her face as she kept her eyes on the road, not saying a word as they drove up to Giyuus' and Sabitos' shared apartment. He's guessing that this was his time to shine by getting Giyuu himself, but sometimes things don't go to plan.

There was a knock on his car window once the two of them had parked, making him flinch before he looked to see that it was in fact, Giyuu himself. "Oh shit, hey babe!" He gives a nervous smile, chuckling a bit after rolling down his window. Giyuu wore a stoic expression after seeing that he was in the car with his sister nonetheless. "What are you two doing?" He deadpans, his tone not matching his face whatsoever. It has a tinge of annoyance in it, with more than enough irritation throughout the whole thing. If Sabito didn't make the two of them look suspicious before, he definitely did now by opening his mouth to speak.

Giyuu has been with Sabito for over 2 years now. He picked up his lovers' nervous tendencies within the third year of them being together.

Sabito was never safe after that.

Clearing his throat, he glances back at Tsutako who urges him to keep talking with the small wave of her hand. So he does. Which doesn't go well. "Get in the car, we're taking you out!" He exclaims, clapping his hands before rubbing the sweat off of them onto his pants. Giyuu notices this, raising an eyebrow before looking back Tsutako. This causes the raven to completely dismiss what his lover just said. "What are you two doing together? I was looking for him everywhere. I went to his job, I went to his sister's house, I even went to his dad's, and Tanjirous. But he was with you? What the hell." He blurts out eventually, crossing his arms as he stood outside Sabitos' car door. The stoic expression he once wore heavy with obvious anger. And oh, how Sabito absolutely hates Giyuus' angry face.

"Just get in the car, you're coming over to my place."

"Why."

"Because we wanna hangout with you, and just like Sabito said, we have a surprise for you."

"What's the surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you, silly!"

"Then I'm not going." Giyuu says, narrowing his eyes down at his older sister as a scowl twitches onto his lips. This causes Sabito to look back in between the two. Oh God, just what did he get himself into? Plus, Sabito doesn't recall ever saying that it was surprise. At this rate, Tsutako was truly going to take him and his relationship with Giyuu down with her.