Chapter 18 - Sweet Revenge

Jho felt her breathing become shallow the moment she shed the last of her clothes and saw the hungry look in Bea's eyes. She sat down on the bed, her eyes never leaving Bea's as her girlfriend stepped forward and stood over her. Jho had to bite the inside of her mouth to keep from giggling. She loved the way Bea always turned to mush and would forget she was in control whenever she was in such close proximity to Jho's naked body. She could see the cogs turning in her head as Bea's eyes perused her entire body, completely lost in thought.

"Grabe namang paghihiganti 'to," teased Jho.

That snapped her girlfriend out of her stupor. She reached out and grabbed Jho to stand her up.

Jho decided to press her luck. "Andami mo pang suot. Akala ko ba you like being naked with me."

"And you're talking too much for someone who's about to be punished," Bea husked.

Jho's breath hitched, but she kept the mischievous look on her face, challenging Bea. She loved getting under her skin.

"Naghihintay parin ako dito sa 'parusa' mo."

Bea's eyes flared and she pulled Jho against her, kissing her harshly Jho was caught completely by surprise as Bea's lips devoured hers. She felt a jolt to her core and pulled back with a shocked look on her face.

Bea bit her lip playfully and looked back at her arching a brow.

"Problem?"

Jho's mouth hung open and she shook her head. Bea grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in again, completely flush against her body and started grinding against her.

Jho let out an involuntary moan and gripped the side of Bea's shirt. Something felt very, very good against her naked body. She pulled back again and gave Bea perplexed look before looking down at her girlfriend's crotch. She looked back up and Bea simply nodded, waiting for a reaction. Looking for confirmation that Jho was okay with this.

Jho excitedly went to unbutton her pants. Bea laughed and grabbed her hands.

"Whoa, whoa...slow down there. I'm the one in charge. Don't forget that."

She pushed Jho back on the bed and pulled her shirt up over her head. Jho just stared at her in awe and anticipation. She unconsciously licked her lips once Bea removed her bra. It was glorious, but it was taking far too long for her liking. She reached out to try to unbutton Bea's pants again and was immediately reprimanded. Bea grabbed her wrists.

"You need to learn to listen. I said no. I'm in charge."

Jho whined and pouted as she leaned back on the bed. It hadn't even been five minutes and she felt Bea was already taking this revenge thing too far. She eyed the bulge in Bea's pants longingly.

"Bei, gusto ko makita. Please." She gave her best puppy dog eyes, but Bea only chuckled.

"You're cute when you beg."

Jho reached out again. Bea pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. She started rubbing against Jho. Jho closed her eyes and moaned. She could feel the appendage through the material of Bea's pants and felt herself get even wetter than she was before.

Bea continued to push against Jho's core, working her up and making her whimper. Jho was a needy mess.

"Bei, please. Take them off. Gusto kong makita. Gusto kong maramdaman." She wasn't even embarrassed by her begging. She wanted it so bad.

She was silenced when Bea shoved two fingers in her mouth and kept grinding against her. Jho could only moan and she tried to seductively suck her girlfriend's fingers.