-------- Logs 1: Flashbacks ------

H.V.I Weather Research Labs: Fallout

It was a good sunny day in ponyville. Everyone is happily trotting, chatting, and hanging around with their best friends. Now, what if I tell you that Equestria had the very first nuclear power plant before?
Now you might be wondering how they got that in the first place and what happened to it?
Well, they didn't build it, but more like they transported it there, and about what happened to it?
No one knows. Even the princesses didn't know it existed, or maybe they knew. No one knows. Maybe those princesses felt a disturbance in the magic, but they didn't care for it, did they?
Like really, literally no one cared about it, not until the explosion occurred then, followed by a sudden earthquake. The blast could be heard within 10km, which caught everyponies attention. Which, of course, was followed by mass panic and paranoia. When they received the news that their beloved subjects were panicking, they knew they had to intervene and investigate where the explosion occurred quickly. So the princesses went to their beloved town/city, which they began to assure them that everything is under control, which calmed the crowds. They both ordered their elite royal guards to investigate the explosion, which they obeyed, and they began to search.

The patrol of elite royal guards went to Everfree forest as they suspected they had heard the explosion inside the terrifying forest inhabited by dangerous creatures. So the pegasi guards began to search for anything suspicious or trails. Still, when the pegasi guards came back, to their dismay, they didn't get any information regarding this explosion. To their surprise, there weren't any trails of smoke coming out into the horizon. Usually, when an outbreak occurs, fires occur, which means there will be a huge cloud or little smoke, but this? They knew something was off. So the others are left to wonder if this is a trap, but they are still unsure. The other ponies looked at each other. They got skeptical about that but sighed defeatedly and began to trail off inside the everfree forest.

After a painful hour of searching, they still got nothing, no clues, no trails, no tracks explosion. So finally, they were forced to go back and report it to their highnesses. After Luna and Celestia heard the news, they began to wonder. How was this possible?
If this was related to magic, then the pony who made the explosion was able to hide it (like a perception filter) or instead fix it.
Then this pony must be skilled and talented but dangerous at the same time, and it needs to be taken action soon.
But if it wasn't related to magic, then what could it be? Both of the princesses are left to wonder. Still, for extra precaution, they send another wave of patrols to investigate it again, but to their dismay, it is the same as the last one.
At first, they were skeptical if they had to leave it or not, but as time passed, they finally moved on and forgot it.

-----------------------------------------------------------Thousand years later--------------------------------------------------------

It has been a thousand years since that happened and is still never forgotten by the two princesses, but they were still curious about how that happened. As much as they want to investigate it on their own but unfortunately, they can't leave the kingdom. So Celestia went to her room and sat down to write a letter for Twilight and Starlight to investigate the mysterious explosion in the Everfree forest, which happened thousands of years ago since she knew they were a great choice, especially Twilight. She performed a spell and successfully cast the letter away for Twilight and Starlight to see.

-------Meanwhile, at Twilight's castle-----

Twilight and Starlight are currently reading the letter that Celestia gave. Then they both glance at each other, Curious. But still, it is an order for Princess Celestia so. They will obey her. They went to pack their things to get ready for an adventure. Once they did so, they went outside the castle and trotted their way to the Everfree forest. They reached the woods in about a minute and went through the deep and dark forest. They are galloping through the Everfree forest and find the mysterious explosion of what Princess Celestia is talking about. They put out the map where the blast possibly occurred and went what the map said. They overcame obstacles that they eventually passed with a little or no effort, and once they finally reached what the map said. Unfortunately, they didn't see anything exciting or a blast that she was talking about not until there was an unknown hidden elevator appeared out of nowhere. There was a sign that spelled H.V.I. Twilight and Starlight went to examine the elevator before going in, and once they went inside, the door closed on its own as if it were alive, and then it spoke.