The fight against maris brood

Having killed the traitor to the empire the emperor makes starkiller his second right hand his first was darth vader after making starkiller his second right hand he said to starkiller that thier is still a threat to the empire a threat named maris brood"kill maris brood"said the emperor so lord starkiller journeyed to the home planet of maris brood on his ship the rogue shadow when starkiller was on the home planet of maris brood lord starkiller fought his way through the army that awaited him once he found maris brood he took out his lightsaber she took out her lightsabers she swings the lightsabers both mays he ducked under the two lightsabers and cut her hand of she still has one lightsaber left starkiller kicks her in the stomach and stabs her once she fell the army surrendered to lord starkiller.When the fight was over starkiller took Maris broods lightsaber and used it and his lightsaber to kill her army one by one.A rebel command ship was trying to take of but starkiller damaged their engine with his lightning some fighters tried to escape but he crushed them using the force and he lifted the command ship up and threw it on a collision course with this planets sun.