Baji Keisuke

**SAME AU AS THE YUZUHA ONESHOT! THIS IS THE SETTING CARS ON FIRE FLUFF I PROMISED XD**

Y/N'S POV~

I got on the back of Kei's bike and we sped off with Chifuyu. We sprinkled gas on a few abandoned cars at a junkyard. I pulled out a pack of matches and struck them. We tossed it onto the gasoline trails, then backed far away. We had climbed to the top of the pile and had gotten multiple cars with gasoline, then we got on the motorcycles and went far away. We watched as explosions occurred repeatedly. It was the best night ever! The next day will be the best day ever, as I have a shopping date with Yuzuha and Koko. I hugged my brother tighter and rested my head on his back. "What's wrong, N/N?" Kei asked, and I smiled. "I'm glad I have you as my twin brother Kei. I'm happy our mom is our mom, too. You guys are okay with me liking girls and I feel happy to be accepted and still be able to hang out with you. With that said.. I found a girl that I really really like. If things go well tomorrow, I may end up confessing. If she accepts me...I want you to meet her. She's beautiful, bad-ass like us, swet, kind, caring, and she's Hakkai's older sister, Yuzuha." I said, and he chuckled. "I'm happy for you sis! Let's celebrate with some food and beer!" He said, and I laughed. "Sure!" I said, giggling. We arrived at the gas station, while I distracted the workers with the food and snacks, Kei and Chifuyu were stealing us some beers. 

We left after awhile and went to the our apartment building's rooftop. We sat in a semi-circle and was eating before cracking open a few beers. We had fun talking and then I left early. I got two bottles of water and chugged them. I did my nightly routine to sober up a bit, and then went to sleep.

-after everything went well the next day and I got myself a girlfriend-

I introduced her to my family. My mom approved instantly of her, and Kei also approved. He was happy I was happy. We all hugged and hung out, before I took her to my room. She was spending the night. Kei knocked and asked if she wanted to have some fun with us. We laughed and she agreed. So, we got Chifuyu and went to the store. Yuzuha and I were buying food and drinks again, while Kei and Chifuyu got the beers. We went up to our spot on the rooftop and we al relaxed. We drank and partied, then Kei and Chifuyu left, as Yuzuha and I cuddled, looking up at the stars for bit. Sharing a kiss, we cleaned up, and went back to the apartment. I let her into my bed first and I climbed in after her. We cuddled and woke up with a hangover. I made us some food, and got rid of the hangovers. Kei asked if she'd like to join us tomorrow night for fireworks. She agreed. 

-Next night-

Taiju, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Koko, and Inui joined us. Kei smirked at them as he doused the junkyard cars in gasoline. Once he finished and moved away, I struck a match and flicked it. We all ran far away and turned and watched the explosions light up the night, and while the others weren't looking, I stole a kiss from Yuzuha. She blushed and Kei wrapped an arm around our shoulders. "So, Yuzu-chan! Did you have fun?" Kei asked, smiling. He was already treating ehr like a beloved sister-in-law. "Yeah! You guys are crazy, but it's fun and I'm not going to lie...it's exciting." Yuzuha said, and I smiled. We haven't told Taiju, we plan to keep him in the dark for awhile longer.