LIVE LAUGH MAKING CLASSMATES GAY❤️

Kajaus pov:
Another shit day of being alive. As usual I woke up to the smell of alcohol and yelling. I saw faint shadows coming from the room next door sighing I get up and rub my face, pulling up my blond hair into a palm tree hairstyle I go change into my dark sweater-school uniform which made me look even more depressed with those eye bags of mine. I roll down my sweater sleeves to hide my bruises, sighing I walk out of the room to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I brushed my teeth I thought about making new friends in a new school, the school held a bad reputation.

I spat my dental floss into the sink and washed my face. Walking out of the bathroom I come across my mom crying in agony. As usual they were fighting about the stupidest shit ever.

"Sweetie, can you hold your mother for a bit..?" My mother spoke in a sweet metallic tone, I held my breath and moved closer to her embracing our bodies together.

She cried in my arms sending me shivers all over my body. "WHY CAN'T YOU BE ANY BETTER?!" My 'mother' angrily yelled and scraped my arms forming new scars on my already bruised arms. Of course I knew better than to move away, it would be a death wish. After a while she released me still sobbing and hiccuping.

I gathered my things and ran out of my home hoping my dad won't see me. Still shaking from the physical touch I run to my bus stop, arriving at time and going into 53 bus.

Luckily I found a seat in the crowded bus near to another beautiful blond student sitting next to another student which looks like a monstrosity of a kid.

"Yo dude. You're a 6th grader?" Asked the ugly brunette. "Yeah, why?" I answered confused. "Cool! Us too, my name is Vytenis and that little banana thing is Lukas." The brunette named Vytenis answered holding out a had for me to shake. I hesitantly shook his hand and gave him a small smile. "What do you mean by thing? I think he's quite cute." I answered without thinking, and turned red as I understood what I just said. "You're a fag or something?" Vytenis got all defensive as Lukas slightly blushed. "Of course not! I would never be a faggot. I hate those fuckers, anyways my name is Kajus, nice to meet you." Phew I almost fucked up on my first day, I'm not going to deny it I genuinely think I'm at least I'm bisexual.

A\N-1k votes an we will write a whole book of them (69 chapters with smut, comfort and angst)