Leaving 2

Its been a week since you left. You're trying to move on with your life but its too hard without him. He has left you countless messages and calls since you left, He hasn't gave up on trying to get to you.
As you unpack the last of your clothes into your brand new closet you hear your phone ring and check it.
Mom, so you anwser
"hey mom"
"hey y/n me and your dad wont be back until friday. Im sorry its so last minute but the flight was cancelled because of the weather"
"oh uhm. Okay yea thats fine i see you friday"
And with that you hang up the phone.
Great. Home alone for another 5 days
Your parents had to fly to Oregon for a job and apparently they would be gone alot longer then you thought.
You check the time 8:32 pm.
You climb into bed and grab your laptop, and type in YouTube
You check your subscriptions and see one new video by none other then joe sugg titled leaving for a while.
Oh no, you think. After a few minutes of thinking about it you decide to watch it.
"hey guys, he waves looking down, i um had something happen to me a few days ago and its nothing you should worry about, but i need to take a break from things right now. Im sorry" and that was the end of the video.
You feel a tear fall from your eye and wipe it away, was it because of you? You think. Of course it was me, you think.
You start to cry again you did this. You made the love your life miserable. And you couldn't lie to yourself you were miserable too.
-
* 2 hours later *
-
Its 10:30 and thunder and lighting so you can't sleep. You haven't had much sleep lately, so you just decided to watch netflix on your laptop, you click on how i met your mother and get comfortable under your comforter. And as soon as you do you hear "DING DONG"
"ughhhhhhhhhhh" you mumble into your pillow and roll yourself out of bed. Why is someone here at 10 at night?
You walk down stairs past the new furniture and peek through the peep hole.
Its Joe.
You take a minute and then look away and then look back. Yup its definitely him standing on your front porch soaked by the rain. Literally soaked there is no dry part of him that you can spot.
Why is he here? Why is he still trying? He could have anyone, why you, you thought.
You take a look in the mirror in the living room, your messy bun (a/n very tumblr jenna wow) and leggings with a loose sweatshirt. You take a deep breath and unlock the door and slowly open it.
As soon as you open it he smiles and and steps inside bringing you into a hug. You immediately get soaked and really cold. He was freezing.
"oh my gosh joe your freezing" you say pulling away from him you run to the hall closet and grab him a blanket.
"thanks" he says shivering pulling the blanket around him.
"why are you here" you blurt out.
He looks at you like he's hurt
"what do you mean why am i here? Y/n, i love you. And i wont stop because you moved. I cant and i know you can't either."
"but joe y-"you start but he cuts you off.
"no! Y/n! Don't tell me to stop, dont tell me to leave, dont tell me to try. I cant!"
"joe you can do so much better! Im worthless! Why dont you see that! You can have anyone and i dont want to get hurt! I dont want to hurt you!" you scream though tears.
When he hears you say that about your self he pulls you toward him and kisses you.
After 5 seconds he slightly pulls away and and cups your face in his hands
"babe please. Please please please please dont say that about yourself. You are not worthless. I love you more then anything. Please-please dont leave me, we can make this work i promise." the whole time he is talking, he is looking you in the eyes as he crys a few tears.
You just look down but he lifts your chin.
"please please dont do this to me" he begs
"we can't live in different countries and make it work joe"
"yes we can y/n i called your parents. It took me 3 days to convince them, they said you can come back with me"
You look up at his eyes one more time "i cant do this joe, im here now and this is my life now i cant go with you" he looks down and pulls away from you taking a few steps back.
"im so sorry" you whisper.
"what can i do" he crys
"nothing joe. Dont change your life for me."
"please come home love. I will never be the same without you"
You just cross your arms and shake your head letting go of a few more tears.
He is silent for a few more seconds and finally speaks.
"do you remember when we went on the London eye because it was on your bucket list. And when we reached the top and looked over at the view you cried because you never thought you would actually see it with me. You told me you loved me and you couldn't live without me. And you weren't lying, I could see it in your eyes."
He was right, you couldn't live without him and you knew that.
"i cant live without you joe" you whisper
"will you pleasee come back with me, i promise you i will never hurt you"
He says pulling you back into a hug
"ok" you say
He immediately attaches your lips to his and kisses you more passionate then he ever has.
He wipes away your tears
"lets go home"

A/n - sorry if this was bad but whatever lol make sure to vote and comment! Let me know what you thought.