Level One

A/N: i'm typing this on phone so i ignored punctuations. hope you don't mind. Ahem, reupload.

"hah.....ha......ha......"

"mmm... feeling good today, aren't you?"

"shut up and do it properly"

Sangyeon smirked and jerked his hips forward in a harsh way. Younghoon's  breath hitched at the thrust. Sangyeon bend down to his side and nibbled onto Younghoon's ear.

"you're such a slut...... i like that." Sangyeon whispered.

he started thrusting harder into younghoon's tight asshole. younghoon clung to the shelf to keep balance. it was proving hard with how much his legs were shaking. sangyeon wasn't letting him off either. and he wanted that.

"ah, fuck! right there!" younghoon gasped as sangyeon hit a particular spot.

sangyeon stopped fucking him at that moment making younghoon let out a whine. then sangyeon thrusted in hard and rough once. younghoon let out a silent gasp as the pleasure hit him hard. then sangyeon continued the action for at least five more times.

this left younghoon whiny, yearning for more of that darn dick to pleasure him. he started getting more horny and fucked himself back onto sangyeon. he moved his hips shakily, biting his lips as the dick slid in and out of him.

sangyeon licked his own lips as he watched younghoon fuck himself on his cock. he let out a low chuckle and slapped the plump flesh of younghoon's ass cheek. younghoon yelped at the hit and craned his neck to glare at him.

"I never said you could hit me."

"hmm you don't like it?"

younghoon continued glaring at him as sangyeon bent down again to lick at his neck. younghoon shuddered as the wet hot tongue did its sin from his neck up to his ear. sangyeon kissed his jaw once and smirked.

"baby, your body is saying otherwise." he growled.

indeed, when sangyeon smacked his ass again, younghoon's dick twitched in sangyeon's hand. he bit his lips to stop a moan from slipping out. sangyeon smirked at the reaction. he moved to kiss and suck on younghoon's nape down to his back.

he purposely started grinding his hips slowly into younghoon. the small bites and nibbles onto his skin were driving younghoon crazy. their bodies were stuck to each other with all their sweat.

"hey, doc." sangyeon groaned.

"wh-what." younghoon muttered.

"your ass feels so damn good."

"shut up."

sangyeon giggled at the fast reply. he stood up straight and squeezed the plump ass in front of him.

his cock was buried into the tight hole which was warming him up. so warm that he felt like his dick could melt right off.

without warning, sangyeon started fucking that wretched hole hard and fast. snapping his hips into younghoon's ass, slapping skin against skin, dick hitting every spot in that ass.

"ngh! ah ah hah!"

younghoon tried to muffled up his moans with his hands but he still had to hold himself up. so he resorted to biting his lips shut. sangyeon griped onto his hips tightly, almost imprinting his palm onto the skin. he groaned breathly as he fucked into the ass in front of him.

"so tight. so good. such a pretty slut for me."

"m-more..... there.... harder. hah! ah!"

younghoon lifted his head up as his jaw dropped open in ecstasy. sangyeon's hand travelled to his neck and started choking younghoon. he wrapped his hands around the pale neck and applied pressure just like he knew how younghoon wanted it.