Chapter 6: Joy and Pain

I wish I had never thought of the sisterly pile drive because she just moved freaky fast knocking me flat on my back skidding on the floor. " dammit my back!" I shout in pain, as I wreath on the floor cole is immediately by my side giving me ibeprofen all the while I listen to Ana scolding me for not cleaning the damn scratches. She asks how I got them. "I went to check your back yard after all the screaming stopped, one  freaks got me". Frankly I never thought of grabbing hydrogen peroxide while we were raiding Cabelas. The pain dies down to a sharp stabbing pain in my back. Ana, shouts into the cafeteria "Sarah get out here! Medical shits hit the fan!". Pretty soon im flat on my stomach screaming as hydrogen peroxide is driped into the wounds inflicted by the skinny freak. As the needle peirces my skin, i begin to crush the shit out of poor Drews hand. After about 30 minutes of living hell, I stand up slowly realizing that I cant bend over to pick my stuff up. Pretty soon im introduced to Anas group. I aint gonna lie, seeing alot of my friends to gether filled me with joy, the pain was totally worth it. With my 44 magnum at my side and my frieds at the other, this is going to be one hell of a ride. I jog over to the box where I have the axes and machetes stored and carrie it over to where my friends are talking. I began to pass out the new weapons to my friends. Soon they all begin to grin as they realize that they wont need the baseball bat and hammer anymore. But the suprises that the future will hold are going to shock me to my core.......