Part 1

I came down with my vansh bhaiya.. as I guessed it right it was akshara that was singing and dancing around everyone and making them happy and change their mood as the recent events have been so distasteful.

Everyone vansh bhaiya to bade papa everyone were enjoying her song..and I genuinely appreciate her for doing this and make the environment light, but I also understand that this is something I would not be able to do!!

I have a different method to cope with stress I guess, but does make me the odd one out. Does that mean I care less for these people, definitely a big NO !!

The main question when I see akshu doing all of this is, does my family understand that even though I am not as expressive as akshu is I still care for them, they know it right?!?

My heart pounded at this thought...and pained a little, but who cares...Akshu came near me singing and gave my signature fake smile.

Last few weeks have been a hella ride both for the Goenkas and Birlas. So many things happened and seeing smiles on their faces were blissful.

I somewhere felt a little ray of happiness get in my mind I clearly knew that this would not settle here.

Kairav bhaiya is convicted but out on bail as his condition has gotten worse and abhimanyu has not been able to perform surgeries due to his hand, this is the situation now at both houses..

Houses that celebrated with all Tam jam ab tu tu main main kar rahi hai...

Kairav bhaiya ko innocent prove kaise kare ata nahi...I have no clue, what will happen with akshu I don't know ...

All I know at this point is I want to help my family out of  this some how , but in the same time I get scared that I might end up putting them in more trouble .

It was night and everyone was having dinner and dadi said  that something might come, a miracle to save kairav bhaiya and save him from the jail sentence awaiting.

My Mind immediately threw a thought Hoping a miracle alone does not help we need to try but i constrained myself saying this out loud and ate my dinner.
And we went to sleep.

Kairav Bhai was given bail on medical grounds and tomorrow he had to surrender himself to police.

As i stood outside the door of his seeing him so unstable and disturbed... My heart sank..I wanted to console him but I did not how .before akshu noticed I ran and came to my room .

Why am I like this ? Why can't I show affection ? I asked myself. Maybe because nobody ever showed it to me a squeaky voice told my heart....

After successfully rolling on the bed for whole night I woke up in the morning...but the day had already started for this house...

I heard distinct noise and chattering downstairs and ran down....my whole family was up....

Kya hua.... I asked vansh bhaiya...he handed down me a note.

It was akshu's . She had left the town but there was no reason as to why. The note said..."sorry I have to go"

Manish sat down with  a thud on his sofa . Everything had shattered to him. I went and put my arm around him hoping to give him some solace, but deep down I somewhere knew he loved ashkara more than anything else.

Oh...god how am I going to manage now...yeh kya Kiya tumne akshu??? I asked her in my mind with no answers...

And my phone rang it was neil...I immediately took the phone and his it under my dress so that  nobody saw it and ran to a corner....

Ab yeh chamkhadad kyun call kar raha hai mujhe  I fumed .

*****************************************

This is the leap part where ashkara goes misssing , what they go through and how they fell in love they had skipped the whole part so ... I am thinking of writing it.

What do you think??Should I continue.

Drop in your thoughts.