CHAPTER- 08

Y/n pov

After the small chit chat in the living room both of us got up to get ready to head to the dorm.

Time skip

Jungkook - why are we taking a bag?

He asked looking at the small carry bag I had with me.

Y/n - oh actually rose called me in the afternoon to take some extra clothes.. She has some plans ready for everyone, swimming n all..

Jungkook - ohk.. Uhm... What did you took for yourself for swimming?

He asked being straightforward.. However I was kind shocked to the sudden question but answered him anyways....

Y/n - uh I'm not gonna join for swimming..

Jungkook - oh that's a relief

He said exhaling an amount of air
And then he asked the question which I was hoping he won't.. But to my bad he did... And i didn't know how to reply back.

Jungkook but why though.. I mean it's good you're not swimming.. I would like the view all to myself only.

View to himself? What is he talking about?? Swimming....My swim suit view???

Y/n - uh... Uh..

Jungkook - hm uh what?

Y/n - idon'tknowhowtoswim.

I said in one breath which he definitely couldn't reciprocate.

Jungkook - what?

Y/n - i don't know how to swim.

Jungkook - uh okay... But the pool is not that deep it's just around your height plus I'ld be there to hold you.

That's delighting coming from his mouth but I definitely have to change the topic now or I'ld have to tell him that I'm on my periods.

Y/n - uh jungkook it's already 7:37 .. I think we should head out now or we'll be late.

I said rushing out of the house in a hurry leaving him behind to lock the doors cause I'm not really good with keys (I lose them always.. So I don't trust myself with it)

However coming out I found an Offwhite coloured BMW entering the main gates of the house that caused me to stop on my tracks to look for the person.. And I wasn't really happy to see the person coming out of it... Ara...

What is she doing here? Shouldn't she be at the dorm??   She started approaching the gates... Me ultimately...

Ara - oh hey y/n..where's jungkook?

Oh yeah... My husband is all she's concerned about.. However even I wasn't interested to talk to her so I just tried going inside to call him.

Y/n - wait a sec

I turned around only to get bumped into my husband's hard chest as he was also coming right behind me after locking the doors... I lost my balance at the sudden encounter and was going to fall until my knight in the shining armour decided to save me again from the embarrassment.. He wrapped his muscular arms around me.. The same way as he did last morning... And I again forgot the time and World around me.. Everything stopped.. Just him and I holding onto each other.. Ecstatic~~

Jungkook - careful PRINCESS

Princess?? It's his first time calling me with a nickname and that too princess???
I feel so damn good... I love this feeling and the man who brings such feelings to me...

However the third wheel standing couldn't hold herself back from ruining our moment and she literally screamed guk's name... May be out of jealousy...

Ara - JUNGKOOK!!!!!