Goodnight

THERES GONNA BE A SMALL SPOILER ALERT FOR WHEN I SHOW AKIS ROOM BY THE WAY!!!?
"Ah it's been a while since I've showered like that" I let out a loud sigh placing my hand on my hips.

We then had an alert from makima that there was a flower devil that was on the lose. "Ooh my first mission how exiting" I said running out of the door kicking it open with my leg.

"HEY WAIT FOR ME" aki yelled behind me as we ran to the crime scene. "Ooh I'm exited" I said under my breath "it shouldn't be exiting it's dangerous stand back and stay clear your not immortal like denji." Giggling a bit I nodded my head. "Overprotective"

"Oh Whos this beautiful lady you brought with you today aki? A new co worker?" The police man said stood Infront of the crossed off yellow tape Infront of the forbidden building.

Aki just nodded his head "anyways the flower devil was reported to be on the 3rd story of the almonston estate" the police man pointed to the apartment building. "okay let's go y/n".

As we got into the elevator aki began speaking "even I think this is much of a challenge for a newbie Try your best but don't get in my way" aki said as you nodded once again "I'm sure you'll be impressed" I said quietly but loud enough for aki to hear me.

Stepping out of the elevator door the two of us walked over to the door "door number 8 this is the one!"i said loud and clear.
Aki crouched next to the front door ready to tip toe in but I had a completely different idea.

"Here we go!-"
"Y/N WAIT!" Aki said to me shout whispering.
"The fuck man?!" I looked down at him with a disguised look.
"We have to-"
"NAH YOUR BORING IM GOING IN!" I ignored him and kicked the door open.

Aki chased after me stopping at the kitchen door frame "oh there's the peice of shit!" I yelled making Akis heart race as the devils head turned towards us.

"BYEBYE!" I moved so fast to the point where aki barley even saw me move "ah that was nice" flowers exploded all over the kitchen floor.

"What a beautiful death! Huh aki?" When I turned my head to look at him his mouth was open agape eyes wide as ever.

"Well...they better get this cleaned up" I said grabbing a handful of the flowers that were spread out on the floor "to remember my first ever mission" I smiled widely. Walking past aki and out of the the apartment door.

"What in the hell did I just watch?"

10:29pm (at Akis house)

"Oh..say aki! You hungry?" I was feeling extra nice today.
"Mh sure" I smiled and ran to the kitchen. "Damn that smells good!" I heard aki say. "Mhm bet you've never smelt food that good before" you said winking at the man.

Here! I said handing him the food "thanks I'll do the cleaning"
"POWERRRR DENJI COME EAT!" They both came sprinting into the room. I placed all of our foods on the table in the middle of the living room.

My plate and Akis plate on one side and power and denjis on the opposite side.

"You enjoying that huh power?" Her face flushed in embarrassment "the only thing you humans are good for is making my food!"

I giggled a bit and crawled to aki tucking his long black hair behind it cupping his ear with my hand "there's hidden vegetables in it and she hasn't noticed" as soon as I moved my hand and mouth away from his ear we bursted out laughing.

"SHARE THE JOKE HUUMAN WHAT TIS THATS SO FUNNY TO YOU?!" Power jumped up "YEAH WHAT SHE SAID" power and denji now pointing at us as me and aki were layed out rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Her plates empty we might as well tell her now"
"okay fine" waving my hand about catching my breath.

"There were veggies in your food" I snickered a bit now me and denji choaking laughing at powers dumbfounded expression on her face. "We're going to bed night human" power took denjis arm dragging him away with her.

"Well shes gonna be sulky about that for a while huh?" Aki wiped the forming tears from all of the laughing. "Mhm" I finally calmed down. "Guess I'm gonna hit the hay too then!" I said smiling.

Aki nodded his head at me. "Goodnight y/n!"
"Night to you two aki" I smiled at him.

"Hold on...because this is a one bedroom apartment where am I sleeping?"
"I suppose you could sleep in my bed? THATS IF YOUR COMFORTABLE!" I chuckled at his reaction and his flushed face "Damn do I make you nervous?" I teased the man.

"Sure" I ended the silence "your bed it is.
"Okay I'm gonna get to bed in a few minutes you go ahead"

Here's Akis bedroom layout to help you guys get the picture:

I went to sleep in akis bed. I sat staring at the ceiling blankly before deciding to grab a cigarette. Reaching over to the pack on side bed floor I placed one my mouth before realising that I had no lighter "oh perhaps aki will have one". I thought out loud.

"You called?" The man's hair was all down he wore black joggers and a long sleeved black jumper to match.
"You gotta lighter?" I said showing him the cigarette I held in my hand.

He patted the back of his joggers. "Ah here" handing me a lighter. (The room was lit by the moon light just as seen in the picture)

Akis pov:

She stood up and walked to the balcony as I watched her. She wore a black tank top and matching black shorts to match.

I grabbed myself a cigarette from my side of the bed out of my own packet. Placing it in my mouth I grabbed my lighter out of my back pocket. Attempting to light it I realised it was out.

I walked out to the balcony where y/n stood in the moon light as it glistened on her unique skin her tank top strap falling over her shoulder as she leaned on the railings admiring the view.

Turning her head towards me "hey aki" a warm smile lit up her face giving me butterflies.

"You mind lighting this for me?"I  handed her the cigarette that was in my hand "mhm" she hummed moving the cigarette in her mouth as she spoke lightly. Sparking the cigarette the one that was in her hand with the one that was in her mouth handing it back to me.

"Thanks"
"No problem" the two of us stood in an un awkward silence before i broke it.
"You know?...the only ever time power has eaten vegetables was today" her head turned to face mine "for real" blowing smoke from her mouth before taking another puff of the stick.

"For real the only other time she had it was when denji shoved it in her mouth however she puked shortly after" i chuckled thinking back to that day.

"You really take a liking to those two don't you?" She stared at me.
"guess you could say that" I said admitting looking away. She chuckled at me once again "I think it's sweet watching you look after them. I bet your like a father figure to them" she placed her cigarette on the ask tray that balanced itself on the balcony railings.

"Goodnight aki"

She walked off and tucked herself into my bed. Or...our bed?

—————————————————
I've almost finished csm i have like 7 chapters left 🤭