The truth spills out

No one's pov:Tommy knew from a young age,his real family didn't care for him. They only tolerated him until he was old enough to leave the nest. When Tommy was a teen he met his new family Puffy,Sam,Foolish,Nightmare/Menlineö,and Mexican dream. They all treated him as if he was a family member he barely went to his old house anymore as he basically moved in with them only going back to grab something which no one their cared at all. Let's see how he is currently.

"Okay Tommy remember what I said,flap your wings!" The female voice shouted as she was above air. Tommy started to flap his wing as and get to her height which she quickly held his hands so he wouldn't drift away. "Okay I'll teach you today not to drift!" "Okay Menlineö! I'm ready!" Menlineö let go of his hand as she stood still with the occasional flaps. "Okay flap your wings SLOWLY and carefully. Imagine as if your floating upwards" "okay I think I got it" Tommy did what he was told,he didn't move which made him happy. "I DID IT!!" "Good job bro!" "KIDS! FOODS READY AND GOOD JOB TOMMY!" "THANKS MA!" "Race you down!" "YOUR ON!" The two winged people started to fly down obviously having a contest between them. "WHO WON!?" They both snapped their head towards Mexican dream who was holding two first aid kits. "Tommy did" "HAHAH YES! IM STILL BIG MAN!" "DAMN IT!" Tommy was cheering,Menlineö/Nightmare was trying to pout but was smiling at her younger brothers happiness,foolish was relived Tommy didn't get hurt and Mexican dream was just happy.

As they walked in they saw another family. A man with wings,a tall lady with wings,a piglin,and a boy with a white streak in his hair. Tommy knew who they were and grabbed Menlineö/Nightmare's hand out of instinct. This altered the girl that her brother is in distress and is worried so she brought him closer to her and made his sit beside her as her brothers sat on each side of her and Tommy. Puffy saw how three of her kids were on high alter with these new people and it didn't help that Tommy was nervous and holding his sisters hand. "Kids meet Philz,his wife Kristen,his son Techno,and his other son Wilbur" "Yeah I've meet them" "eh? Like goddess of death Kristen?" "Yes" Menlineö/Nightmare was the only one not to say anything which surprised her family as she often had a friendly and warming demeanor. Mexican Dream elbowed her which seemed to snap her out of her...trace. "I'm sorry! It's nice to meet you all! I'm Menlineö or Nightmare. Over there is my older brother Foolish,beside me is my other brother Mexican dream and this little guy is my younger brother Tommy" She then ruffled his hair which got a reaction. "HEY! I spent a lot of time on this! And I'm not little! I'm a big man!" "Mhm sure you are.."

Philza spoke first. "Tommy?" Tommy's mood shifted looking at his old dad. "Hello Phil,how've you been?" "I'm good and why are you here?" "Well I'm home!" "Home? You're at Puffy's house not our home" "well I live here with these guys! Their my family!" "Tommy they aren't your family WE are" Tommy saw his sisters hand twitch and how she was forcing a smile,he knew she was mentally I'll and delusional so he had to fix this problem before she lashes out. "Listen man can we just eat? I'm starving from my flight practice!" "I'm not do-" Sam grabbed Philza's shoulder and sent him a smile that said 'SHUT IT AND EAT!' Philza felt a shiver go down his back which surprised the three from his family. "Sure...I'm sorry..."

It was awkward and silent well minus the fact all of Puffy's kids were cracking jokes and telling stories. Wilbur was pissed HOW COULD TOMMY REPLACE THEM ALL!? Kristen was sad,she failed to raise him as a son. Techno wasn't really shocked or surprised hell he's the only one who has an okay relationship with Tommy. Philza was shocked at how his son abounded them all with no care of how it affected them. "Oh Foolish! Pass me the drink" "sure shortie" "FUCK YOU I AIN'T SHORT!" "YES YOU ARE! YOUR SHORTER THEN MENLINEÖ!" "HEY!" "Kids calm down!" "Fineeee!" But the four siblings keep acting as if they were related which made Tommy's old family blood boil.

Tommy just thought nothing of it and thought it'll all be over in a week or so. Oh if only he was right about it all being over in a week.