12 Fighting Fit

You walk into the training room to find Thor levitating, electricity flowing around him. His blue eye flashing as he throws his axe at a target. He looks hot you think and your mouth waters at the sight of him. Now if only you were both naked, smirking you head to a treadmill to warm up but you don't make it very far as an arm wraps around your stomach and you rise from the ground. Turning in his arms you laugh and he pulls you in for a kiss.

"You ready to train princess?" you nod and float back to the ground.

"I was going to try the treadmill for a bit, see how my hips holds up before trying to spar" your feet touch the ground but Thor doesn't release you.

"That is good, I'll be in the fortified area using my electricity if you need me" he kisses you again and moves to a door at the back of the room.

You use the treadmill for 30 minutes and your hip feels fine, stopping the machine you head to the window of the fortified room. Watching Thor train is amazing, he's all gleaming muscles and strength. Your nails scratch against the glass as lust fills you up. You watch as he swings his axe at the robotic enemies, electricity shoots out his fingers and three of the machines pop and explode. He was beautiful and wild looking, it made your blood pulse hard through your veins. He stops for a break and you tap the glass to get his attention. He runs for the door and straight at you, picking you up and swinging you around. His eyes are full of sparks and you can see his heart beat fast.

Placing you gently on the floor he pulls you into a kiss. Your hands wrap around his waist as you pull him hard into you. He has one hand wrapped around your chin as the other grips your hair. You groan and lick his lips, pleading for him to open up. Your tongues battle for dominance and you hear him growl and grip you harder.

"Thor" you moan loudly.

A cough startles you both and you pull away gasping. Thor holds your hand as you both pant trying to get your breath back.

"When you said work out, this is not what I thought you ment" laughs Nat.

"I mean tonsil tennis is good but actual sparing is better" she smirks at you.

"Nat, sorry we, uh, I" you clear your throat not knowing what to say.

"Lady Natasha, it was my fault. I was caught up in the adrenaline from training" Thor explains.

"Don't worry about it big guy, I'm just here to warn you the others are on their way" as she finishes Tony and Steve walk in.

"I'll leave you to your training princess" Thor kisses your hand and heads back into his special room.

You flush as Nat, Steve and Tony all smirk at you.

"What!" you exclaimed.

Steve steps up to you placing a hand on your shoulder.

"It's nice seeing you happy Angel" he heads over to the punching bags.

Tony snorts and rolls his eyes, you had calmed him down earlier but he is obviously still feeling hurt at your new relationship. You give him a small smile but Nat smacks his arm and tuts at him.

"You ready for some light training then?" she asks and you nod.

You both face off on the mats, squaring up to each other. Nat kicks at you and you dodge it but punching at her stomach, clipping her side as she swiftly moves out the way.

She punches at you and swipes your feet out from under you, landing on your back you flip over quickly and take up a defensive stance.

You go back and forth for a while, covered in sweat and panting hard. You managed to get Nat down as many times as she had you which was great and ment you would be fine for missions.

"So the potions worked well" Nat pants out sitting beside you as you chug water down.

"Yea the bone one worked great, there's like no pain at all" you swallow another mouthful of water.

"Ladies" you look up to see your God standing before you in all his sweaty glory.

"I'll see you later Angel" Nat nods at you both and leaves.

"Hey" you say as Thor pulls you to your feet.

"I thought we could go for a swim, you worked hard and your muscles need to relax" he smiles at you.

"That actually sounds great. Let me go rinse off quickly and I'll meet you at the pool" he takes your hand as you head out together to shower quickly.

One quick shower and a bikini later your heading for the indoor pool, it should feel amazing as its heated. Dropping your towel on a seat you walk over to the small diving board. Bouncing a few times you dive in gracefully, swimming up you see Thor staring at you.

"You gonna watch or get in?" you laugh at him.

He drops his towel on the floor and runs for the pool, splashing you as he hits. He swims right up to you and pops up, grabbing your waist tightly.

"Princess" he growls at you.

"Thor" you breath back.

He pulls you in for a kiss, holding you up. You slip your legs around him, feeling his cock harden beneath you. Unable to resist you push down onto it and grind on him. He groans in your mouth.

"I shouldn't do this here but after watching you train and now this outfit I can't stop myself" he pushes his groin into yours and you moan.

His hand slides down your body reaching the apex of your thighs. His finger slips under your bikini bottoms and pushes against your clit. You groan and he kisses you, moving his finger faster. You're panting hard and pushing down onto his hand.

"Fuck me Thor" you beg.

You feel him release himself from his shorts and pull your bottoms to the side. He slips in easily and groans in your ear. He walks you both to the side of the pool pushing you against the wall. He starts to thrust slowly, building you up. You grip his shoulders digging your nails in making him grunt. His speed picks up, neither of you are going to last long. He's fucking you hard and fast now, your both panting until he leans into your neck and bites down. It's enough to drive you over the edge, you clench hard and cum.

"Fuck, fuck. Yes!" you shout out.

Thor moans and you feel him spurt deep inside of you. His lips capture yours and you kiss him hard, needing to feel as close as possible.

"I... I needed that" you stutter out and he smirks at you.

"Yes, me as well" he rest his forehead on yours.

"We better get out of here before anyone catches us" you giggle, kissing him.

You hold hands as you both head back upstairs, your blissed out and very happy. Nothing could take this feeling from you until a buzzing sounds fills your ears. You turn to Thor to see if he can hear it, he's frowning so he must.

"What is that?" You ask annoyed at the constant sound.

"My father" Thor says darkly.

"I'll meet you later" he kisses your forehead and stalks off.

Frowning you head to your room, wondering what his father wants. He hadn't told you much about his family other than his brother Loki. Hopefully it was something good, but Thor looked aggravated so probably not. You sigh jumping in your shower, rinsing off the chlorine. Towling off you get into bed, not bothering with nightwear. Yawning you snuggle down and hope for the best for Thor.