Chapter 1

Our Story beginns in the city of the Lost, where the creator watches over the multiverse from her domain.

But watching worlds that don't bring entertainment is quiet boring after some time. So she summoned one of her creations.

"You called me, creator. What can I do for you?" asked a young man. He had short brown hair, wore a dark-blue outfit and was covered in chains from head to toe.

 He had short brown hair, wore a dark-blue outfit and was covered in chains from head to toe

"Ah there you are Aki! I have a new mission for you." exclaimed the creator in excitement. "I want you to travel to another universe and make things more interesting for me!"

"Didn't you already sent Mirko, why do you want me aswell ?" asked Aki in confusion. "Shouldn't they bring you enough already." His eyes were filled with suspicion.

"Uhm about that...I might have became bored again and wanted a bit more fun..." she admitted shyly. Hiding her face in one of her pillows that she snapped into existence.

"..."

"Stop looking at me like that! It's not my fault that these worlds are so bland and boring!" She tried to defend herself. Shrinking more into her pillow.

" Anyway the reason why I'm sending you is because I'm interested in a particular world and those people can use magic, so sending you would be the easiest." explained the creator after she calmed down from her embarrassment.

Aki was quiet for a moment.
" So you're saying your to bored and I'm the best choice to make things interesting, got it.
But what kind of world will you send me into?"

At that question the eyes of the creator began to shine.
"Glad that you asked! So you see, I was reading a manhwa called "Solo Leveling" and I would like you to go into it and change the plot to something new."

"I see" said Aki after a brief moment.

"I will sent you in two days so you should prepare. Oh and before I forget!"
The creator took the mans hand and a symbol appeared on the backside.
"Now the higher ups of that world won't try to mess with you!"she stated proudly.

"Thank you, I'll take my leave then." Aki said minewhile bowing before he disappeared in thin air.

The creator went back to her observation spherical glasses and made herself comfortable. Glancin at a particular spheri, she began to smile.

"I'm sure I won't be bored for a while!"she commend, watching a certain E - ranked hunter with curiosity in her eyes.