Chapter 2

Aki appeared in his room again after the conversation with the creator.

"Well, atleast this time she didn't try to sell another world to me." he comment. Sighing as he eyed to amount of stardust that started to form around the spherical glasses.
He had to clean his room soon.

"Let's see, if you were sent to an unkown world, what would you bring." wonders he out loud.

Wandering through his room, he stopped infront of a wall filled with all different kinds of weapons. Taking a dagger from the wall and stuffing them into his dimension pocked along with a few others he looks around the room.

'Better be safe than sorry.' he thought'

After Aki checked everything for his mission he continued to pack his materials.

'I should contact the others that I will be gone for some time'

With that thought in mind Aki began to write a letter and send them via one of his ravens who are nesting near his balcony.
With that done Aki stuffed everything else away and layed on his bed.

'In two day, huh. I wonder what's so special about that world.
Oh well I will know soon enough.'

With that last thoughts Aki fell asleep.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Aki awakened from his slumber at the sound of bird chirping. After getting up and doing his morning routine he made his way to the diner hall. The hallways were silend and Aki's steps echoed through the halls. The atmosphere was thick and tense and no one was in sight. When Aki arrived at the door, he knocked three times before stepping into the room.

The dining hall was filled with all different kinds of food smell and the sounds of people talking can be heard.

One of the owners voice noticed Aki coming through the door and greeted him with a smile on their face.

"Morning Aki, nice seeing you on this fine day."

A grin began to form on Aki's face. Out of all creations, they were the most likeable.

" Hello Hanita, I'm doing great thanks for asking. Would you like to sit at the table with me?" Aki asked while moving towards the dining table. Hanita quickly agreed and sat down on one of the two free chairs with Aki following.
They both choose their food and began to eat.

"Aki."

"Yes?" "Do you..." Hanita dropped her gaze to her food plate "Do you really have to do that mission?"
sadniss were filled in her eyes.

Aki remained silent. He didn't have the right answer for that question. Did he wanted to go? Had he even a choice on the matter? Aki truely didn't know.

" I'm sorry Hanita. The creator herself requested it. I have to go."

"Oh, i guess it can't be helped." Hanita sighed. "Without you it will be pretty boring here." She bouted and continued to eat her food in comfortable silence.

Aki too started eating but suddenly another voice spoke up.

"Everyone I have an announcement to make!"

Eyes wandert to the side to see the creator sitting on a purple bean bag at the end of the dinner table.

"As most of you have heard, Aki will be leaving for his mission the next morning on my behalf. So I want you guys to split up his duties while he's gone." murmurs can be heard across the room.

"But creator why do we have to do all that by ourself. You know how many worlds Aki has to watch! With all our own responsibility, there will be no time to deal with more." Protest a female creation.
More protests were heard.

"Please calm down everyone, I have just the perfect salutation in mind."stated the creator clapping her hands together silencing the noises.
"I will personally take some under my watch for the time being." She then let her gaze wander to Aki "Also, Aki you can spend the rest of the day as you like."

"I'm gratefull, thank you creator." replied Aki. He could practical fell the jealous stares from his colleagues. Ignoring the stares he continued to eat before getting up and made his way to the infinity library.

"Hey wait up!" behind Aki, Hanita speed up to catch up with him. " could I spend the day with you?" she asked shyly eyes looking to the ground with red cheeks.

"Of couse you can. I was just on way to the library. Wanna company me?" Aki asked faceing Hanita with a smile on his face. Nodding the two entered and sat on a bunch of pillows in a corner of the room. They both read in comfortable silence until it was time to go to their rooms.

"I have to say goodbye now huh." said Aki out loud so Hanita could hear it.

"I guess so... Will you promise to write me once in a while? It will lonely without you around." Hanita asked. Hope could be heard in her voice. Aki thought about it.

"I'll try but I can't guarantee anything."

"O-oh ok" She mumbles under her breath. "I wish you luck on the mission" with that Hanita made her way to her room.

Aki watches her leave before turning around and entering his own room.

'I'm sorry Hanita but I have to concentrate on the mission.'

After he changed his clothes and shup down the lights. He fell fast asleep on his bed.