Chapter 6: Showing Mayberry the Hazbin Hotel

A/n: Hello, my fellow readers! Here is the next chapter to this story, now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

After the whole party with Moxxie getting a kill on a target, I bring Miss Mayberry to Charlie's hotel as one of its first clients, but once we saw the building and its new sign with the words "Hazbin Hotel" on it. Which I placed my hand on my face, knowing full well who could have done this.

Y/n: [God damnit Alastor.]

Mayberry: The Hazbin Hotel? I thought it was called the Happy Hotel?

Y/n: *sighs* I have a feeling who was responsible for changing the sign, but don't let the name fool you. It is a place to rehabilitate sinners.

Mayberry: I'll take your word for it.

I open the front door for Mayberry, allowing her entrance inside and show my gentlemen side to her, which I can see a small blush from her as she walks into the building.

Y/n: [Still got my charms.] Hey Charlie! I got you another person for the Hotel!

As soon those words left my mouth, in a blink of an eye Charlie was in front of me with stars in her eyes, which I was surprised at her speed then I look over her shoulder to see Vaggie entering the room out of breath.

Y/n: [Damn, Charlie must be very fast if Vaggie is out of breath.]

Charlie: Who is the new client Y/n?! *with an excited tone of voice*

Y/n: *motions to Mayberry* Charlie, I would like you to meet, Miss Mayberry. A sinner who was a teacher in her life and who I met during my little side gig.

Charlie: *turns to Mayberry with a smile* It's lovely to meet you Miss Mayberry, I am Charlie Magne and welcome to Hap- *sighs* I mean the "Hazbin" Hotel.

Mayberry: Nice to meet you, but you can call me Miranda, that's my first name.

Then Charlie starts to show Mayberry around the hotel and introducing the other people in it, while I go to Vaggie who is done recovering from her exhaustion from trying to keep up with Charlie's speed.

Y/n: You doing okay, Vaggie?

Vaggie: Yeah, just difficult to keep up with Charlie, since you came back with a new client. Though I need to ask, why is down here as a sinner if she's a teacher.

Y/n: Well, From what I've heard from my fellow workers in my side gig. She discovered her now ex-husband cheating on her with a thot bimbo and let's just say lead her to kill both her ex-husband and the thot then ended her own life.

Vaggie Damn, but this is one of the reasons I don't trust some men these days.

Y/n: So that's means I'm one of the few you do trust?

Vaggie: *smiles* Yup, and I'm glad to find one.

I smile at her, but then feel my phone vibrate from my pocket and took it out to see that I got a text message, that says "I have the targets" which makes me smile knowing who they were, so I pocketed my phone and turn to Vaggie.

Y/n: Hey Vaggie, I got an errand to run. If Charlie asks where I am, tell her I'll be back soon.

Vaggie: Where are you going?

Y/n: *leans into Vaggie's ears* Going to make sure that Mayberry gets the justice she deserves.

Vaggie nods to me with an understanding look on her face, then I leave the hotel and spread my wings out and fly to my destination while entering my "sinister" form.