The Walk To School

Ch 4.

Alexa's POV

The next morning I woke bright and early. It sucked! I'm not really a morning person, I hate morning people cause how can they seem so peppy in the morning? It's just unnatural.

"Lex, time to get out of bed!" My mom screamed from downstairs. Ugh.

"I'm up!" I called back. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done using the toilet, my shower, and brushing my teeth I got dressed. I decided to go with blue jeans, a black tank top, and a white crop top.

I walked downstairs and had a quick breakfast, then walked outside to almost bump into Ryan. I gasped, then hit him in the chest. When I looked up I saw him giggle. I giggled too and we started walking.

"So what's up?" I asked. I really wanted to know why I saw him run off my back porch yesterday. It was really weird. I wonder what was so Important?

"Nothing." He says nonchalantly. Are you serious? He rushes off my back porch like his life depends on it and he says nothing? Wow and I thought boys couldn't more retarded. I guess you learn something new every day.

"Then why did you run off my porch like you found out they're unveiling the worlds biggest cheese burger?" I asked. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. Wow. Is he nervous? Ha, where did that bad boy facade go that was there 4 years ago? It's almost like he had a crush on me. I don't know, but he's acting different.

"Oh. Pfft, that was nothing. Do you remember Dalton?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"Well, when I left I remembered I left him at the park for an hour alone." He said, laughing nervously. Then I start cracking up laughing. I can't believe he left Dalton there alone for that long! When I stopped laughing I looked into his eyes and I saw real emotion. Something I never saw with the old Ryan that I used to know. But the emotion, it was so foreign in his eyes I couldn't read it. Then he came back to reality and put on a blank face. Weird.

------------------------------ Ryan's POV( I had a great idea for his POV and I'm feeling lazy so ya) -----------------------------------------------------------------

(Early this morning)

I woke up early this morning, probably because I wanted to see Alexa. I've never been this crazy over her. Yes, I've had a crush on her for years now, but I haven't been this crazy for her. What is this girl doing to me? She's on my mind 24/7 and she just drives me crazy thinking about her. Am I in....... LOVE? No no no, Ryan Brant Brown does not fall in love. Never has, never will. But what if it is happening? Ugh, why does does life have to be such a bitch.

I rolled out of bed still confused on the love situation. Well, another day, another making my self look like a fool moment. So I got ready, got dressed, ate breakfast, and started walking to Alexa's house. When I got there I waited at the bottom of her steps for about 10 mins before I attempted to knock on the door. When I was approaching the door Alexa stepped out and almost ran into me. I blushed at our close proximity. But it quickly faded so I don't think she saw. Why am I always blushing around her? She just has this weird effect on me. She punched me, I giggled, then she giggled and then we left.

"So what's up?" She asked. 'Nothing just crushing so hard on you you would not believe,' I thought. Well I can't say that.

"Nothing." I said nonchalantly. But she looked at me like I was the craziest person on earth. I guess she wanted an explanation to something. I didn't know what, but she wanted one.

"Then why did you run off my porch like you found out they're unveiling the worlds biggest cheese burger?" She said. Oh that was what she was referring to. Wow, I can't believe she noticed.

"Oh. Pfft, that was nothing. Do you remember Dalton?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Well, when I left I remembered I left him at the park for an hour alone." I said, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck and laughing nervously. Then after a few moments she started laughing humorously. It was kinda funny if you think about it. Ha ha. Wow she looks beautiful when she laughs. Maybe I am falling in love. She's all I think of now-a-days. I'm in love with Alexa. I'm in love with Alexa! Wait am I staring? I am! Oops. She probably thinks I'm weird now. I looked away and put on a blank face. I glanced at her again and she had a confused look on her face, but it went away quickly. Then we just continued walking to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it, I know it's short but I promise the next one will be longer. I wrote it from both POVs so tell me how you like it.

Vote. Fan. Comment.

-LEX :)