《Evermore》

《Spot Conlon x Reader》

{Spot's POV}I love (Y/N) (L/N)

{Spot's POV}
I love (Y/N) (L/N). I didn't think I could ever love but after spending so much time with her, we just click.

She doesn't make me feel like a dangerous street rat, she sees me as a normal person.

We tease eachother and laugh at our inside jokes that no other newsie could understand.

I watched (Y/N) from my window, watching as she ran back to Queens, her real home.

I sighed softly and shook my head "she deserves da woild" I muttered. "What was Dat, Spot?" My second in command, Hot Shot asked.

"Nothin'...do ya dink she'll come back?" I suddenly asked and he walked up to me. "Maybe. But why do ya ask?" He questioned.

I stayed quiet as Hot Shot's eyes widen "you love 'er?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Den go afta 'er!" He told me, shoving ne out the door and I thought about the pros and cons.

The cons were she could laugh in my face but the pros...she could feel the same way.

I took a deep breath as I nodded "danks, man" I replied and I rushed off to Queens.

I stumbled a bit but that didn't stop me, running as fast as I could until I got to the Queens' lodge.

I quickly walked inside "Spot? What are you'se doing 'ere?" A voice asked and I turned to see the leader of Queens, Jump Rope.

I smiled as we did our spit handshake "where's (Y/N)?" I questioned and he smiled.

Jump Rope took me to a room and he knocked on the door before he opened it. There she sat, as beautiful as the stars in the sky.

"Spot? What are ya doing 'ere?" (Y/N) asked and I took off my cap while Jump Rope left us alone.

"I have something to-to tell you something" I stuttered and I grumbled under my breath. Why am I stuttering?

"Is de Spot Conlon, King of Brooklyn stuttering?" There she goes, taunting me. But that's why I loved her, she didn't care about my status and she wasn't scared of me.

"What do ya have ta tell me?" (Y/N) asked with her kind smile and I took a deep breath.

"I love ya" I admitted as I waited for her to laugh in my face, until I felt soft lips against mine.

I smiled and I kissed her back, gently placing my rough hands on her back to keep her close.

Once we pulled apart, I had my usual smirk on my face. "So, ya feel da same? I knew it" I joked and (Y/N) gently pushed me.

"Oh shut up" she said through soft giggles and we once again kissed.