CHAPTER 1

Valentina's Pov

I really Wasn't Interested in What The Man infront of me was trying to propose, I Just Wanted to Go Home Maybe Take a nap or Watch a movie or something.

I Barely Heard a word that was coming out of his Mouth, he Just Kept Mumbling and Fiddling with his fingers Like they were the Most Interesting Thing in the World.

I roll my eyes letting out an Irritated sigh "Ok, That's Enough talking I have Important things to attend to Right now." I Say Interrupting his sentence, Walking off Before He could Protest.

I Don't mean to be rude or anything he was just Boring and I Really want to go home, I mean how can you blame me?. I walk towards The Elevator, Getting in, Pressing the first Floor and repeatedly hitting the close Button before anyone else could Get on.

Ok you might think I'm being inconsiderate right now, Or you're thinking "Why would you do that there was someone probably trying to get on" I'm sorry,

It's Just So Awkward when there's Strangers On the Elevator with You, Like the Tension is Just Unbearable.

The Elevator comes to an abrupt stop and The Door opens. I walk out and Head for the door Only To have That same Guy Stop me at the door.

I let out an aggravated Sigh "What do You want?" I say in a harsh tone. "You" He Replies. I look up at him in disgust. "I want to take you on a date" he says hopefully. I scoff pushing past him without saying a word and walk towards my car. I get in and  put my seatbelt on before starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot and driving home.

____________________________________________

Sorry I know it's short, I'm tired so...YEAH!

Have a goodnight my lovelies Xoxo