Come Sale Away

Bird chirping;Lincoln is coming down the stairs carrying a box of some of his old belongings.

Lincoln:You've been with us a while and it doesn't need to be said, but in a family as big as mine, everything turns into a competition.

flashbacks

In the living room;Lincoln is reading comics,Lori is on her phone,Leni is painting her nails,Luna is strumming her guitar, Luan is playing a handheld video game,Lexi is doing Lola hair,Lucy is reading her book, Lana is playing with her toy racecar,and Lisa is looking over her notes.

Lynn Sr:Okay kids, time for bed!

Lana:I can make it up the stairs first!

They all look at each other competitively.As the Loud siblings run upstairs,Luan and Lana get knocked off and Lynn shoves Lincoln aside and makes it to the top first.

Lynn victory dance

Lynn:Uh-huh!Work it! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.

Another flashback

Rita coming home from the grocery store.

Rita:Kids,come bring in the groceries!

The kids look at all the bags.

Lori:I bet I can literally carry the most bags.

They all grab bags and rush for the front door. Luna lets out a cry, charges through and beats them to the door.

Luna:Yeah!

She tosses the bags aside and does her victory dance.

Luna:Go, Luna! Most bags! What? Bags! What?

Last flashback

the girls watch Lincoln drink FIZZ BOY and burps;Lola does a bigger burp on her siblings and does her own victory dance.

Lola:Go,Lola!Biggest burp! Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!

end flashbacks

Lincoln hammering the sign

Lincoln:I haven't had a win in forever but that changes today.It's our annual garage sale and at 5 PM today, when the markets close, the victory dance shall be mine!

He picks up his box and notices Lily crying on the ground.

Lincoln:Oh, what's the matter Lily,you need your blankie?

He gets the blankie and gives it to his sister

Lincoln:It's okay, Lily. Your blankie's right here.

Lily stops crying and sucks her thumb.Lincoln puts items on his stand

Lincoln:Hate to break it to you, ladies, but I'm outselling all of you.

Lisa:That's amusing from someone who couldn't sell a negative charge to an electron.

Lana:Yeah?Well, you couldn't sell a rattle to a snake!

Leni:Well, you couldn't sell a dress if it was 50% off! Not even if it was half off.

Lynn Sr:Build up those appetites, salespeople, we're having goulash tonight!

Rita:Which will be served on our refinished dining table. Have fun out there, kids.

Lincoln:Yeah, have fun. Watching this rump do the bump.

He does his dance on his stand causing it to fall apart

Lincoln:Dang it.

Several people arrive

Lincoln:Check it out folks! Low prices, high quality!