CHAPTER 19- Family to the rescue

THE AURORS HAD THE BUILDING SURROUNDED, ALBUS AND LENA SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELIEVED. They were for a minute until they saw Charlotte's unfazed face. Albus was so sure that Charlotte would be rattled or at the very least a little scared.

"Do you really think I'm going to get rattled by your family?" she asked, "Only my wand works in this building."

"Are you sure you can take on thirty Aurors?" Lena scoffed.

"I don't have to," Charlotte smirked, "They'd be too busy saving you." She pressed a button on a tablet next to Albus's cage and the water started fill the glass cages Albus and Lena were in. The water was flowing rapidly. Within seconds the water reached their ankles and showed no signs of stopping. Albus tried with all his might to break the glass but it was no use.

A door burst open from behind Charlotte and Harry, Scorpius, Rose and James burst through along with six other Aurors.

"Drop your wand!" Harry ordered. Charlotte laughed and dropped her wand.

"If you want your son and daughter-in-law to survive, you're going to let me go," she said picking her wand back up.

"Expelliarmus," said Harry, but nothing happened, "Expelliarmus! Petrificus Totalus!"

"It's no use," said Lena, "Wands don't work here." The water had reached till their knees but Albus hadn't stopped trying.

Harry sighed and put his wand in his pocket and raised his hands in surrender.

"Let them go," he said. Charlotte pretended to think about it.

"Almond drops," Lena yelled before The Foreign Hope had a chance to say anything. Scorpius sighed and ran after Charlotte. Charlotte was smarter. She ran up some flight of stairs behind Albus and Lena's glass cages and ran up the stairs. The building was still under construction so the floor wasn't complete. There was only enough room for four people to stand comfortably.

"Scorpius!" Rose yelled, running after him but Harry stopped her.

"Help me with the cages," he said. Rose hesitated for a second but decided to help Harry. Rose tried to break the glass, but it was no use.

"She locked it," said Harry, "Only she knows the code." Rose turned to Scorpius who was on the incomplete floor along with the Foreign Hope. Scorpius noticed a small window that lead to a balcony. The Foreign Hope still had her wand so she could use it to escape.

Scorpius did the only thing he thought he could do. He tried to grab her wand and failed and soon enough they were fighting with each other.

Charlotte got the drop on him and with one wrong move Scorpius was knocked off platform, dangling seven meters in the air with one arm, holding something in the other

"So glad you decided to show up," she said, "Now I can kill all of you."

"Before you kill me, do you need this?" Scorpius, showing her wand in his hand. Charlotte reached down to get it but Scorpius pulled her down and now Scorpius was holding both himself and the Foreign Hope from falling to their deaths.

Rose turned to Lena and saw that the water was well above her waist.

"It's okay, go save him," she said, giving Rose a smile.

"Dad, get the Foreign Hope," said Albus, "Lena and I will be fine."

"You'll die," said Harry not moving an inch and still trying to break the glass.

"Dad! It's okay," Albus whispered, wiping a tear from his eye.

"If this is it I'm happy I got to marry you," said Lena. Harry avoided eye contact with his son and looked towards Rose and Scorpius.

Rose extended her hand to Scorpius and he took it. Rose started to pull them both up.

"Maybe in another life I will complete my mission," said Charlotte and she let go of Scorpius's hand.

"No!" Scorpius yelled as Rose pulled him up. Charlotte descended from the air, with her wand in Scorpius's hand. Rose and Scorpius raced down the stairs, hoping to make it in time before she reaches the ground.

"Arresto momentum!" Harry yelled, momentarily forgetting that his wand doesn't work. He ran towards her but he was too late. Charlotte had already reached the ground, her blood pooling around her head.

All of them looked in shock at the body laying in front of them.

"She's the only one who knows how to get Albus and Lena out," Harry said.

"We can figure it out!" said Rose.

"We don't have time!" Harry yelled. The water had reached till their necks. "It's two number combinations. First one has seventeen spaces and the next on has eight. There are thousands of combinations possible. Albus, Lena, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," said Lena, "I'm glad I met you all."

"Don't worry about us," said Albus with a rueful smile, "We have family to keep us company up there."

"Seventeen and eight," said Rose, deep in thought. She pulled out her phone and said, "I know the password. Try 3, 3, 3, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 7, 3, 3." Harry put the number on the little screen and the glass walls retracted into the ground, leaving water everywhere.

"Rose you are a bloody genius," said Albus, pulling her into a hug.

"What do those numbers mean?" Scorpius asked.

"Foreign Hope," Rose and Lena answered together.

**********

Lena sat on the stairs of the building with a towel around her shoulders. The Aurors were clearing the building and they had just finished taking Lena's statement.

Albus sat down next to her after a while. Lena smiled and put her head on his shoulder.

"Is she going to be okay?" Lena asked. Albus sighed and shook his head.

"She's dead. Parts of her skull tore through her brain. I can't save her life," Albus said. Lena nodded.

"Good," she said, "My birth parents killed many people, I killed many more, my aunt started a dead pool. Out of all the people you just had to marry the most messed up one."

"Yeah I did and I don't regret it one bit," said Albus, "Speaking of marrying someone, we never really got married."

Lena looked at him with a curious expression.

"Our ceremony got interrupted remember?" Albus said.

"So do you still want to get married?" said Lena. Albus sighed.

"I'm going to need more than that," said Albus, "I believed I got down on my knees when I asked you." Lena smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Albus Severus Potter," said Lena, getting down on one knee, "You are my everything. Will you marry me?"

"Only you Lena," said Albus, "Only you."

A/N: How long was I inactive? Anyway here is the second last chapter of my book. I don't really have much to say here, so just check my spelling and my grammar and see y'all next chapter!