The performance of porcelain blanks is stable

Properly increase the temperature and extending the heat insulation time to the product, which can fully react, and the pores are slowly eliminated, so as to obtain high -quality products. CAO makes it easy to control the process, and the performance of porcelain blanks is stable. 

The formulas of Al2O3-SIO2-CAO-MGO four-yuan system have been adopted by many manufacturers, but the production conditions are different, but the basic theory tends to be consistent. The fineness of strict control of α-Al2O3 powder and other powder in production is one of the key to grasp the overall quality of alumina porcelain balls. Reduce sintering temperature and help melting. 

Add an appropriate amount of MGO to generate magnesium -aluminum spinels with alumina alumina. The alumina itself is an excellent material. As the main crystal is an alumina porcelain ball of α-Al2O3, it is extremely important to choose a powder with good sintering activity and appropriate alpha-al2O3 conversion rate. Ingredients: α-Al2O3: As the foundation of the product, the main raw materials of alumina for aluminum aluminum oxide powder are even more important. 

As an important equipment for ultra -fine crushing, airflow grinding is widely used in ultra -fine crushing of non -metal minerals and chemical raw materials. If the material does not meet the requirements, the crushing room will continue to be broken until it meets the requirements of the requirements and is intercepted. 

In response to the harsh working environment of air flow mills, a 99%aluminum oxide lining plate or ZTA ceramics were designed for the airflow mill as a anti -grinding inner lining. Because the speed gradient near the nozzle is large, most of the crushing occurs near the nozzle.