Did you mean it in a 'We're best friends kind of way'?

Your best friend is a famous author and tomorrow her new book is going to be released. Because you were the inspiration for the main character you already have a version of the book. She gave it to you earlier today, now she is showering in your apartment.

You both spend time at each other's place it's not even wired to act like you live together. But still, it gives you butterflies when people ask if you are a couple. The fact that you're in love with your best friend is really hurtful but you don't mind, as long as she is happy, you are too. So trying your best at helping her with her books or just be her best friend is all you can do.

While thinking you throw yourself on your bed and go on your phone. A Massage of her Manager (one of the best friends of both of you)
„Come online rn!!!!"

What happened now? Did the Media ship you and her again? These thoughts run through you head
Her Manager knows about your Crush and doesn't really hide it.

„What happened this time?" You answer

„Did h/n give you the book yet?? Is she with you atm? Have you looked inside??"

„She did. And no she is in the shower. What about it? I haven't looked inside yet. I don't wanna read a book with 300 pages in one evening"

„You don't have to read it now -.- but you have to look at the first page rn!! You will freak out!"

Geez why is she being so excited out this?
But you admit you got a bit curious now so you grab the book from the nightstand

You looked at the first Page like she told you and started reading it:

„A big thank you to the girl who was the inspiration for the main character of this book. You are the most beautiful person I know. You are so generous and always look out for others. I don't think I've ever felt saver with anyone else before. I love you y/n"
As you read it your heartbeat goes faster and faster

Did she mean that in in a romantic kind of way? Or does she really love you?
You couldn't even think that much about it because in the next moment someone entered the room.
It was h/n

„Oh have you already seen it?", she asks while looking on the book in your hands.
She was wearing an pj and her hair was still a bit wet and messy but she looked gorgeous af.
When she looked you in the eyes you nearly panicked and just asked about it: „when you wrote ‚I love you' did you meant that in a ‚We're best friends' kind of way?"

She looked at you confused while standing in front of the bed: „No. I meant it in a ‚I want to kiss you' kind of way"

For a second you didn't know what to say, the only thing that came out was a quiet: „I love you too"

h/n started moving and in the next moment she sat on your lap. She laid one of her cold hands on your face and then you felt her lips over yours.