Welcome Back!

I stared up at the buliding. I had just park my car in the lot. Memories came back to me of how I saved my classmates and how the flames destroyed the place.
"I can't believe they bulit all in just a few months." I whispered to myself.
I began to walk to the red doors. I reached out my hand a pulled the door open.
"Stills has that 'boys over using deodorant smell.'" I said making myself laugh.
I began to walk up the steps and walked through the hallway. I've changed alot since I last saw my friends. I hated leaving them.
Kids looked at me as I walked. I know I'm different but heck Kira dyed half of her hair red!
"Hi." I said shyly walking through the office door.
"Hello,young lady." The office lady said cheerfully.
"I was wondering what's my classroom schedule." I asked." I haven't been here since the fire. It changed so much."
"You were a student?" She asked tilting her head.
"Y-yeah!" I said." My name is Sydney,Sydney Thomas."
"Doesn't ring a bell." She said.
"Really?" I asked putting on hand on my hip.
"Yeah!" She said.
I rolled my eyes.Earthlings are still stupid at this school. I thought.
"Just give me a schedule." I said holding out my hand.
She handed me a piece of paper with the periods and names of teachers.
Mrs.Vaughn. Gosh how I missed her. I walked out of the office.
"Hi!" Said Kira with her half red hair." I'm Kira! What's your name?"
"Sydney." I said tilting my head." Kira we were like best friends. Also,Didn't you move?"
"I never met a Sydney." She said." I just see a girl that sort of looks like you in my dreams and she has powers and crap. But that's the only Sydney I know of." She shrugged her shoulders.
"Ok." I said.
What's going on? Don't they remember me? I saved their fucking lives! They would have died without me!
"C'mon!" Kira said grabbing my wrist. "I'll show you around! But first I'll show you a few of my friends."
She pulled me down the hallway with me not saying a word. She pulled me into the cafeteria were kids were mumbling,yelling,and talking about crap. She pulled me back to the back of the cafeteria and sat me at a table were two girls sat.
Gia and Charell.
"Kira,is this the new girl?" Gia asked tilting her head. I could see now thta Gia put her hair is a afro with little red curls all over the place.
I wanted to tell them that I was not new but the words were stuck in my mouth.
"Charell. Gia." Kira said to them." This is Sydney. She is the new girl."
I rolled my eyes. Charell got up and made her way towards me.
"I'm Charell." Charell said.
"I'm Gia." Gia said as she began to draw anime.
The bell rang and we were off to our first class.

Hey guys,Shebrine here! Just want to say this took me a while to write this for some reason. But,I want to shout out to my two friends Charell(Rellyrell2) and Gia(AytaoLover). They are very awesome and please check out their Wattpad accounts.
BYE!!
~Shebrine