Foxy..

Did you get it correct?

I looked up and saw Foxy. He had an angry look in his eye as he threw Purple Guy across the room. Foxy held out his hand to me.
I grabbed it and looked at him with his yellow eyes glowing.
"Your the Shebrine lass,right?" He asked.
"Yeah.." I answered.
"Follow me." He said as he pulled me towards the main dinning room.
There,Was Freddy,Chica,and Bonnie.
"Is Goldly alright?!" Freddy asked,his voice filled with worry.
"Freddy..." Foxy began as he looked down."He was unsalvageable."
"No.." Chica said in disbelif as Bonnie comforted her.
"What about Mike?" Bonnie asked.
"He died...I saw a puddle of Blood where he was.." I said.
"Wow.." Bonnie said as he looked down.
"Fucking Purple Man did this." Foxy said.
"Did I hear my name?" Purple Guy asked as he stood in the door way playing with his axe.
"Leave us alone!" Freddy yelled.
"Why the hell should I?" Purple Guy snapped.
Chica and Bonnie growled as they told me to get behind them. So I did...
Purple Guy smiled as he threw the axe near Freddy's head. Freddy stepped out of the way to barely get nicked by the axe.
Purple Guy mumbled some cusses as I tried to push Chica out of the way of the on coming Axe. But I was too late...the Axe sparked when it made contact with Chica's face then she fell backwards and didn't get up.
"Chica!!" Bonnie yelled as he ran over to her.
I blasted Lightning at Purple Guy but it seemed to have no effect on him.Purple guy laughed as he ran towards me. He threw me up against the wall pining me with the Axe near my neck. At that moment I realized he somehow murdered Foxy,Freddy,and Bonnie.
"P-P-Please dont..." I said out of breath.
"Don't?" He laughed.
"LET HER GO!" Someone screamed.
I looked and saw..

Ok..Sorry I haven't updated lately..I created a new schedule! It goes...
Ask book
Purple Lightning Bolts
Soulkeepers
Repeat..
Hope you enjoyed! At this point it can be anyone who saves Me....who is it though? Is it a Youtuber? A Classmate? A Friend? Someone random? Who?
~Shebrine