Phantom Excalibur

A/N: Reid does NOT fight with a weapon.)

Reid: Oh boy...

Reid stood in the middle of the training room, and pretty much watched as every single servant came in. She gave Jalter a look.

Reid: It was you...wasn't it?

Jalter: No! It was painting girl over there!

Da'Vinci: No, Blame Iri.

Irisvel: What? *Innocent smile*

Reid: *Sighs and looks around.* Hmm...Hey? Shirou?

Shirou: *In the back.* Yes?

Reid: Lets make this interesting. Your Reality Marble, Or Archer's?

Shirou: Hmmm...

Archer: Why am I being brought into this?

Reid: Because I said so, White Out

Archer: *Sighs at the nickname* Thats gonna stick...isn't it?

Salter: More than likely. *Is on the other side of Reid, Excalibur Morgan in hand.*

Reid: Ready Da'Vinci? Shirou?

As soon as Reid and Salter heard Shirou begin to chant, the two Servants stared at eachother. They knew at some point, the rest would eventually realize who Reid was...

Shirou: " This body is made up of unlimited swords!! "

Reid: Impressive... *Smiles a little.*

Salter: Well, that is our originals scarrab, after all *She Shrugs, then gets into a stance.* But be warned, Rei. I'm not gonna go easy on ya.

Reid: Never said you didn't.

Reid softly shut her eyes, and let her mind roam. Many visions played in her head...many of deaths, rebirth, fighting, ect. Her body twisted to the left when Salter came flying over and tried to hit her in the chest.

Reid's eyes snapped open, a rather green look in her eyes as she grabbed Salter's belt, and the Alter yipped as she was swung around rather fast, then thrown into the air.

Jeanne: So fast-!

Artoria (Santa Alter): Even faster then me-!

Salter looked down just in time to see Reid flying straight after her. The Alter had no time to react as Reid flew into the air over her, then proceeded to drop-kick her straight into the ground. A dust cloud flew up once she landed.

Reid landed nearby, and waited. She watched the children Servants look in awe at what just happened. It made her laugh on the inside. Heck, she even watched Mordred, Artoria's 'son' stare in awe at the shear speed the Hell Wolf had.

One look back, and Excalibur Morgan was near her head. Shouts of 'LOOK OUT!' rang in her ears. Thinking Rather fast, her hands came up.

Clank!!

Reid had shut her eyes when she brought her hands up. They were struggling to hold something up.

Salter: W-what!?

Lartoria: No way!?

Astoria (OG): How did she-!?

Mordred: AWESOME!!!

Reid opened her eyes. Excalibur Morgan was just BARELY between her finger tips, it's blade just lightly touching her forehead. She let out a exhale as she watched Salter struggle to push Excalibur Morgan closer into her forehead.

Reid: "I am the blood of my blade"

Gudako: Noble Phantom time!

Jalter: *Mind* Lets see what you can do...

"Each flame."
"Each bullet."
"Each and every single one runs through my veins."
"You must die!"

Reids Arms began to push against Excalibur Morgan, making Salter' eyes widen a little. Suddenly, Reids eyes went pitch black, making Salter freeze at the black eyesockets.

"King Of All Knights!"

Reid called out. Black mist began to pool around the two, making Salter grit her teeth as she was losing her vision. She looked up, and what she saw...actually scared her.

"Fantomu..."

Salter was now staring at...herself? Wait, even the original? Caster, Lancer, Alter Lancer? Rider- Oh they went on. Salter stared into their pitch black eyes, their smiles becoming twisted as Reid shot Excalibur Morgan straight in the air. Salter backed up as Reid pointed her finger at her, and the black eyed Artoria's glowed a purple glow.

"ekusukaribā!!!"

Salter had no time to react as the Phantom Artoria's suddenly launched at her, forming into the dark purple beam that shot at the Alter. Salter just watched in fear at the massive thing. It was faster and Excalibur and Excalibur Morgan combined!!

The attack struck its target.

The destruction left behind was massive.

Everyone stared at the large U shaped PATHWAY in the ground.

Salter was left in a bleeding, defeated mess at the end.

Reid stood at the opposite end, eyes going back to their original color.

Da'Vinci was in shock.

All the Saber Faces looked on in pure amazement at what just happened...and their memories began to flood in all at once.

Memories of meeting a white haired girl, but she had red eyes instead.

Reid paused as she saw the destruction, and cringed. Oh this wasn't gonna end well...

She ran for Salter, who began to open her eyes now.

Artoria (S. Alter): R-Reid took her out in one go

Gilgemash (Archer): *Growls* That Mongrel hurt one of my priced possessions...

Kig-Gil: Oh shut up, older me.

Da'Vinci: That was...something else alright.

A/N: Phantom Excalibur is a Noble Phantom that takes up Reid's A+ Strength and just RUNS with it. Oh. And Salter is okay)