I love you !!

I love you he said and everyone in the crowd went cheering Say yes say yes... Sanju saw the crowd once and blushed a little. She bit her lips in happiness and said an yes....the whole college crowd cheered for both Sid and sanjana....

Monami too cheered and karan was standing beside her cheering them. Monami was constantly cheering them, karan went silent in the crowd and saw her ...she was so happy, jumping bee heart out supporting them, a smile crept on his face admiring her..

He wanted to tell her so bady ho he has been feeling for her the whole time , how she sends him butterflies tickling down without even her knowing, how badly he wanted to hold her hands now's and wrap her in a warm hug, how badly he wished  he was there proposing her and she saying a yes to him.

A word or nod from her and karan was ready to keep the his whole world in front of her , to live for her with her, but he has never gotten the courage to tell her ... They knew each other from childhood , his first friend first crush and his first Love was her Monami Mahajan...

He always in these years tried to express himself but one thought one fear held him up, what if she doesn't and he losses her forever?? What if??

When your mind starts throwing such what if situations your confidence drops and imagines the worst situation possible.

One time karan imagined proposing her in the middle of the street while raining as she loved rains...and she started beating him with the nearby broomstick that a yea stall had . She literally chased him...that was one hell of a nightmare he woke up all sweaty and yelling sorry from his bed.

This was one of the many nightmarish dreams he had . As much as he wanted to tell her how he wanted to tell her he was in a dilemma too.

It's not that he dreamt her of accept one there were dreams like that too, but the nightmarish one were more in number.

Monami saw karan staring at her and lost in his thoughts...she tapped on karan's shoulders to bring him to his senses...

Karan saw her tender hands on his shoulders he lifted his arms to hold it but monami took it before he could even touch it.

Ab bas karan this is your last day on college ab nahi toh kabhi nahi... A voice lingered inside pushing him more...

Mmmoo... Karan opened his mouth monami hold his hands and started walking ....Karan's heart raced seeing her hands in his.... was making him flatter ...everywhere they say how girl feel the tingle par boys bhi feel karte hain...vo pyaar ka ehsaas vo Dil mein dhakdhak hona boys ko bhi hota hai...just like now karan was experiencing....

Karan forgot what he was about to say just followed her all mesmerized by her beauty and the hair that matched her steps flawlessly by the wind...

She took him away from the crowd ...where no one was there to a corridor and stopped....

Karan too stopped and saw her and bit his lips and put his hands down in his pockets....he knew this is the time then he will get no chance...

Mo... Mein tumse... Monami shushed karan keeping her finger on his lips, making his heart go madder even more...

Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai monami said in a rush .

His heart drod and his brain contemplated many possible outcomes in some milli seconds... What if she knew he loved her and she is to reject her....he immediately saw here and there and checked for any broom sticks it wasn't there...

He left a sigh...monami got irritated...I am talking to you where are you looking? She asked all irritated .

Aaa...ummm...vooo karan was never good at communicating, he was always shy and a situation like this always put him in a fix ...like the one he is experiencing now...but monami was always bold, and spoke what she had in her mind an opposite to karan.

Hello!! Monami waived her hands in front of her face.

Bolo na... Karan stumbled.

Monami gave him a warm smile and understood his nervousness . She put her arms around his neck...making him take few steps back in shock and surprise...

Kya kar Rahi ho tum.... His voice slowly disappeared as he asked this question as he felt good yet shy as his heart run one more marathon....

Uhhhh....monami sighed sarcastically wait Kiya tha maine tum bologe par...tum...she slightly pushed her forehead back still having one arm around his neck... And glared straight into his eyes making him gulp in his saliva.

Monami bent near his ears and whispered I love you .

Karan heard it and immediately his eyes welled up out of ecstasy. He stood there still ...his heart going rapidly without any pattern his mind trying to process and comprehend what he heard ...

His happiness came down as a tear that rolled down quickly down his cheeks. Monami word his cheeks.. while karan saw her hands on his cheeks still processing....

Monami knew how much of a pure soul he was and how much he loved her...heis eyes expressed and confessed it to her a long time back now it's time for his lips to confess...

Kya hua tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte ho kya ....?? She asked teasingly.... Removing her arms from his neck...teek hai main... main jaa rahi hoon..and Was about to leave ....

I LOVE YOU....Karan said as if not able to keep it inside more....I love you ...pata nahi college se ya school se ya bachpan se tum meri crush love sab kuch thi .....he finally told her in one breathe...

Monami smiled and came near ro him and ruffled his cheeks with her hands...patha hai bas tumse suna chathti and smiled....

Karan was relieved and smiled at her before he could say anything monami captured his lips with hers...

Karan too kissed her with all the compassion and love that he had locked in his heart for this long time and let his passion follow his heart....

*************************************************
Hope you guys liked it.
Drop in your thoughts