Chapter 1

How it happened

Once apon a time there lived a moon goddess and she was the creator of the supernatural world know as werewolfs,vampires,faires,marmaieds,shape shifters,angles,thunderbrid,nymphs,mummy,ghosts,witch,elves.
She was beautiful and everyone looked up to her but one night she feel in love with the devil he was the person who made the evil.
But he was not just evil he was kind and fall for the moon goddess. But one day they had a daughter her name was blessing she was beautiful from the moment she was born. Everyday they fell more in love with her but all happy days must come to a end. One day there was a letter at the door of there house of a unknown darkness coming to take there daughter away that day they had decided the only thing to keep there daughter safe was to send there daughter away. But the moon goddess from day one always watched her and noticed how her eyes would light up when she saw a sapphire for she has always loved the color sapphire so before blessing left her mother made a sapphire necklace and a crown two in hopes that blessing would always remember the world she was born into. But blessing can only where it on here 18 birthday when she well turn into a goddess and have enough power to stop the darkness from coming. So that night the moon goddess and the devil went to the alpha king and told him to keep there daughter safe until her 18th birthday. He took blessing from the moon goddess and then the moon goddess turned to the Luna.

please take good care of blessing and take this the moon goddess said handing the Luna a glass box that had the sapphire crown in it the Luna looked up the moon goddess confused on what to do with it.

take the box and hide it until she is 18 years old than take the crown and have a big party and crown here than we well show up and do the rest After that being said the moon goddess went to blessing and put the sapphire necklace on blessing and gave here one more kiss and left.

================================================
Hope u like it 😊