𝟐 「𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 」 𝟐

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 - 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 - 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐑, Seraphina couldn't help the smile that grew on her face the closer she got to him.

Letting out a high-pitched wolf whistle, using her index and thumb, causing Stefan to let out a belly-full laugh.

"Look at my man," Seraphina spoke with a light giggle as she stopped a few steps in front of him. "looking all hot in his football jersey."

Hearing her word, Stefan couldn't help but let out another laugh, as he moved closer to his woman.

"And look at my girl, I'm finally getting to see the infamous cheerleader outfit," Stefan spoke in the same manner that Seraphina did, the teen looking his girlfriend up and down. "give me a twirl."

The vampire motioned with his finger for her to spin around, although his tone came out joking he was completely serious.

He didn't expect her outfit to fit her so snugly, being able to see every curve of her body with the way the outfit was made.

Stefan was just barely able to contain himself as he watched Seraphina do a small spin, the girl letting out a small giggle as she did so.

Although he did manage to do a little wolf whistle as he watched her, causing Seraphina to stop and let out a small squeal-like laugh.

"I am one lucky guy," Stefan continued to praise his girlfriend, a blush quickly forming on Seraphina's tanned face. "to have a girl as funny, smart, gorgeous, and sweet."

"You're such a flirt." Seraphina said as she waved the teen vampire off, causing Stefan to look at her with a faked offense.

"Yes, but I'm only stating facts," Stefan agreed nodding his head, as he moved his hand behind him grabbing hold of his hidden gift. "and factually such a beautiful girl, deserves a beautiful gift."

With that the boy pulled the prettily decorated necklace box from his back pocket, holding it out for Seraphina to grab.

"You know my Momma once told me to never say no to a gift," Seraphina said with a humble smile on her face, eagerly pulling the box out of Stefan's hand and quickly opening it. "especially not one wrapped so prettily."

So with a large cheesy smile on her face as she continuously glanced at the gift and back at Stefan, before she quickly began to open up the box.

Her eyes widened as they landed on the necklace that was sitting in the box, the girl letting out a loud squeal as she pulled it out.

"Wow, it's so beautiful, I wished I could've gotten you something," Seraphina spoke as she looked up at Stefan, the necklace still in her hands as she looked up at him wide-eyed. "it didn't cost much did it?"

"No, I've had it since nearly forever, and, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now," Stefan stated out half-truths as he watched his girl look at the necklace with a large smile, only a small smile coming over his face "I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me, for...good luck."

Hearing Stefan's words, Seraphina could only look up at him with the necklace held close to her face, a large smile on hers as she looked at him.

"It smells so good," Seraphina pointed out as she caught a sniff of the necklace, although not on purpose. "rose oils?"

"N-yeah, I wanted it to smell and look good," Stefan stuttered out an answer, figuring saying yes would be easier than saying no. "do you like it?"

"I love it, roses are like my second favorite smell," She told him softly as she nodded her head swiftly before she gave him a thoughtful look. "the first being vanilla if you haven't noticed."

"Duly noted," Stefan spoke nodding his head, making a mental note to buy her something that had a vanilla scent, or vanilla dessert. "but I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team, it feels really good."

At this Stefan leaned in giving the girl a soft kiss on the lips, his hands coming to the back of her head and the other to her hip.

The two only took a second before they broke apart, the smile that was on the pair's faces only growing as they pulled apart.

"No thanks needed, 'cause now we are the perfect pair," Seraphina spoke almost love drunk, the girl leaning forwards on Stefan's chest. "a cheerleader and a footballer player."

"Match made in heaven." Stefan replied as he looked down at her, loving the goofy look on her face that she always had after he left her breathless.

"Definitely," She said softly leaving another peck on his lips, before quickly backing away and breaking their kiss. "now help me put this beautiful necklace on."

Quickly the girl turned around, the necklace in her outreached hands so the teen could grab hold of it and help her.

"Someone gets pushy when she gets a gift," Stefan spoke jokingly as he grabbed hold of the necklace, chuckling as he unclipped it to put it around her neck. "may have to pause on these, for the time being, wouldn't want to be mauled for it."

Hearing this Seraphina, let out something in between a scoff and a laugh before she quickly reached back and hit the teen in the leg.

"I am not pushy," She chuckled as she felt him clip the necklace together around her neck, a smile growing on her face. "I just love this gift so much, because you got it for me."

With that the girl turned back around, her hand coming down to graze the necklace that was around her neck with a cheesy smile on her face.

She couldn't believe she was so lucky to have found a guy like him, Stefan was so thoughtful, sweet, smart, and handsome.

"Okay not pushy then," Stefan said as he failed a thinking look, the two beginning to walk side by side towards the football field. "assertive."

Hearing this Seraphina let out a loud gasp, quickly turning towards him and slapping his insanely muscular arm.

"I am not assertive!" Seraphina told him offended, Stefan only letting out a gaggle of laughs allowing the girl to hit him as much as she liked.