If they found out you simp for them

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while,I just ended with exams today)

Just you being you by simping for them, no biggy.

VANITAS:

♡Will actually be baffled that you always go on the floor and squeal on the top of your lungs.

♡He thought it was just you being weird around him for your own reasons,but when he saw you look at him with such love and admiration in your eyes.

♡Man broke down on the floor with the biggest blush you will ever see.

♡But is actually happy that you are more than willing to be with him.

♡That leads him to be more possessive of you but you showed him you dont care.

♡Will always have that smirk on his face.

♡Secretly takes photos of your happy face and sticks them on a wall in his room somewhere.

♡Just for his collection you know.

♡Soooo it's a yandere and a simp got it.
(NoIssseE)

NOE:

♡Bebe boy is flustered.

♡He does not know what to do.

♡Is it the fact that he found out that you are head over heels for him like he does for you or the fact that you are willing to be his??...

♡Both.

LOVES it when you complement him like,'your so perfect','your so cute!','I love your adorable face'.

♡He will legit kiss you until you need to push him off for air.

♡Unless you want to die like that then go ahead.

DOMINIQUE:

♡Uuuuhhh...does not know what to do to.

♡Is more worried than her demon like holy mother of all-you ok!?

♡'Are you dumb!?,are you mental!?!?,'is what she would ask.

♡But when you answered yes without a care in the world..she broke.

♡Domi.exe has stopped.

♡Does not know if she should take you to a doctor or make love to you on the spot-so she does both.

♡LIVES for your affection.

JEANEE:

♡Ok,we ALL know how she would react.

♡Giving her your whole being when she just killed a person you dont like...

♡Concerned??...or worried??...

♡Or just flabbergastedly happy.

♡Does not mind you simp nature one bit because she actually enjoys it.

♡Shy smol yandere that is very stwong.

♡Yes.

ROLAND:

♡Just laughs.

♡He knew you would understand,of course you would!,you are you after all.

♡Finds your simp nature very adorable.

♡You fawning over him with a big goofy smile is just-...yes.

♡Keeps you in his arms for as long as you like,he doesn't mind.

♡Glares at the people who look at you weird,you are not weird!,you just love him!,that's all!!.

♡'They are just jealous love,dont mind them',is what he says.

♡Only for you to squeal and fawn over him more.

♡Does not give a fuh tho.

ASTOLFO:

♡Shy tsundere bebe.

♡Tries to play his blush off by saying that it's the heat,even if its friggen cold.

♡Will say things like 'Stop looking at me like that or 'Whst do you want in a somewhat annoyed tone but secretly liked it on the inside.

♡Legit blushes so hard I-

♡Surprised that you are fine with his mental illness and yandere tendencies.

♡Just know that he will keep you forever.

CLEO:

♡At first she is surprised but then extremely happy.

♡Shell love you and spoil you whenever you give a compliment or fawn over her.

♡Will smile at you because of how adorable you are indoor look.

♡Butler boy is crying in the corner somewhere while you get all of Cleos attention.

♡Will tease you,no cap.

LUOIS:

♡Already knew the second you looked at him with hearts in your eyes.

♡Chuckles.

♡Says your adorable,cute,snuggly,all that stuff just for you to faint on the floor and then for him to laugh.

♡Doesent mind one bit.

♡"Oh?,you say you love me,hehe..,I suppose I'll like that very much.."

♡Dont put your head up when your nose bleeds,it goes to your stomach.

=====

AAAHHHHH!I'm done!!And know I'll probably not have motivation to write agian...but!-I tried.

Thanks for reading!!