"soon.....you'll be mine~"

No Ones POV

Kurai's men were slowly walking to the contraption that held the portal open. Dragging jorahs body with rope, others were holding cages or tubes that held creatures they captured.

While kurai held Izuku with a white cloth over their face blocking their eyes from the sun. Kurai treated Izuku with utmost delicacy as if holding him too tight would kill the little god.

"Boss! What do we do about the other creatures in the northern part of the forest?"

Kurai heard the man but he never looked up, he had this feeling that if he looked away from the gorgeous creature for even just second they would disappear.

"Mmm........leave them..they are too strong for us to handle the only reason we were able to catch these two was just pure luck, I don't think it would be safe to push that luck even further"

The man saluted and continued to grab the creatures that were captured back into the portal, kurai only smiled at the god whispering the future he believed they would have in their ear. He felt the god twitch in his arms which in return made kurai even more excited, he giggled and was about to start walking until he felt something grab his leg. He looked down and saw a thick dark wood root around his ankle, the root was starting to tighten around his ankle while other roots came through the forest grabbing the other men, some were brutally squished to death or they were hanged by the roots, the men who were still living dropped the cages trying to break free from the deadly roots, most of the cages broke setting the creatures inside to run free.

Kurai tried kicking the roots off his ankle but more began to wrap around his body and soon went up to his arms making him loose grip of the god, vines and roots grabbed the little god taking them in deeper into the forest.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!! LET HIM GO!!! HES MINE!!!!!!"

kurai screamed pulling out his gun and shooting the roots, of course they did not leave a scratch, he gritted his teeth, and yelled at his subordinates.

"YOU!! THROW ME THE BULLETS!!!"

"Y-YES BOSS!"

One of his men screamed back struggling to get the bullets out of his pockets but was squished to death while doing so, the man dropped the bullets onto the floor blood pouring over the bullets, kurai fell to the ground crawling to the bullets grabbing the ones he could find they were slippery from the previous mans blood.

Kurai laughed insanely putting the bullets he purchased from 'the overhaul' himself into his gun and shooting the roots. One by one the roots started to rot but more and more started to come back, kurai took this opportunity to grab Izuku and yell at his men to grab the rest of the creatures they have captured.

"EVERYONE BACK INTO THE PORTAL!!! GRAB THE CREATURES THAT ARE STILL IN THEIR CAGES!!! AND THE ELK HURRY UP!!!!!!!"

He said screaming, he then grabbed Izukus arm and threw them over his shoulder and started to run past his men and into the portal, (unfortunately) he made it inside breathing heavily and hugging Izuku whispering that they were safe and they were safe.

The last three of his mean came inside with jorah and the other creatures, breathing heavily and some were crying screaming the names of the ones who died.

Kurai just disappointly sighed and grabbed Izuku bridal style once more and walked into his room, he placed Izuku down on his bed. He looked at them for quite awhile carresing their hair, he felt like all his negative feeling were washed away. He cursed under his breathe wishing to touch every part of the god but they were still sick and needed to be treated before they (he) could do anything.

He kissed the god on the lips and walked out the door, he relieved when he rembered he told his men to put the tree sap in the portal first. Kurai went up to his last remaining three of his men and ordered them to help him put the tree sap in the tube. They yelled 'yes boss' and tiredly walked Into his room.

They grabbed the buckets of sap and slowly poured it into the tube, as they were pouring the sap they could never get sick of the beautiful golden color the sap produced. It had an amazing smell, like honey with sweet smell of morning wet grass.

(Any creature or human smells/tastes the sap of the willow of youth will either feel relaxed or extremely sleepy)

All the men felt like they were in peace from the smell, some felt drowsy and fell, to the ground and were now in a deep sleep.

Kurai just watched the men slowly sitting down and falling asleep, kurai twitched his eye, he sighed and put on his gas mask and did the rest himself.

29 buckets later

As he poured the last bucket he heard a soft little moan coming from his bed, he turned his head and saw Izuku slowly moving around beginning to wake up. Kurai didn't want the little god to wake up in discomfort so he poured the rest of the sap quickly, put the bucket on the ground and went over to Izuku. He picked them up and walked over to the now full tube of sap slowly sliding Izukus feet inside the tube letting the sap take Izuku. As the sap was consuming the tiny god, it started to glow brighter which meant the healing process has began.

Kurai made a lustful smile thinking of his new wife wearing the dress he would buy them, Izuku was just like a doll, beautiful pale smooth skin, shiny shoulder lengthed green hair, freckles that were in just the right places, their markings that complemented their skin, the flowers and vines around their body that made them even more beautiful.

Kurai sighed happily at the work he has accomplished, he was about to get ready for a long nap but rembered the passed out elk and the other creatures that was in front of him. He grunted and grabbed the ropes that were still tied around jorah and began to move him to the nearest cage that was big enough. But of course it was not but did kurai care? Of course not! as long as the elk could fit he didn't care. He kicked jorah into the cage and slammed the door down. He then grabbed the other creatures and threw them into other cages not caring if they were hurt or not. He let out a breathy sigh and went back to the god, he stared at the god and back at his bed he couldn't go to his bed wi th out feeling so far away from his future wife, so he grabbed his red velvet chair and went to his cabinet and picked his favorite wine.

He placed his chair in front of the tube sat down and slowly poured the wine into his wine glass and starred at the magnificent beauty while swirling his now full glass of wine.

"Soon my love......you'll be mine~"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! DONE!!!!!

I'm sorry this one took so long while i was writing this chapter there was so many ideas I could go with but I decided to go with this one I hope you guys like this one!!

I'm also really sorry this one is so short!!! I just loved the way i made kurai sit in the famous red velvet chair and swirling wine glass scene, it was just perfect to end the chapter there but I am making the next one longer I promise!!!!

Anyway i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!

And I will see you in the next chapter!!!!

GOODBYE MY FELLOW WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗