Chapter 6

Vanoss POV
Tyler and I agreed to not tell the rest of the guys what we found till it was absolutely necessary. Today was Wednesday; two days left till the weekend. I made my way to class seeing Mini sitting on top of Tyler's desk making out.

"GET A ROOM" I yelled while laughing. Mini quickly hopped off the Tyler's desk with his face red as ever. We giggled at his reaction. The rest of the people came rushing into class, but someone was missing. Delirious. Where is he? He should be here by now.

Delirious POV (After Wildcat and Vanoss left)
"Guys I'm going to head home. I'll see you guys later." I walked home which took about 5 mins. As I got there, I unlocked my door and threw my bag on the couch. I ran upstairs to my room. Once I got upstairs, I open my door and turn on the lights to see Trent sitting on my bed.

"T-Trent w-what are you doing h-here?"

"I just to see you Jonathan." I grabbed the door knob and try to leave, but Trent closed and presed my body against the door. "Where do you think you're going Jonathan?"

"P-please s-stop."

"Why should I stop? Don't you love me?" I remained quiet. "What does he have that I don't huh?" He placed a cloth over my mouth and I try to break free till I felt dizzy and I slowly slipped into the darkness.

I woke up to have bright lights in my face. I tried to move my arms, but it was trapped down to a table. I saw two figure come up to me.

"Oh look he's wake up. Well can't have this during the experiment. Honey pass me that needle please."

"Certainly dear." I open my mouth to scream but my throat was so dry. As the figure, ejected the needle in my arm, I started to feel sleepy till I slipped into the darkness again. I woke up again but this time I was lying in a bed. I sit up and looked around the room and realized I was in Trent's room. I heard the door open and snapped my head to the front to see Trent coming in.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it. It's all over now" he reach up and tried to touch my face. I pushed him back and got on top of him.

"What did you do to me?"

He smirks "why don't you go look in the mirror?" I quickly got off of him and ran to the bathroom. I looked in mirror and my eyes couldn't believe what I saw. My ears were furry, my pupils were shaped as diamonds and I had a tail.

"No no no no no NOOOOOO" I screamed out. I started crying this can't be real. My friends. Evan. He'll think I'm freak and will hate me. I can't let him see me like this. I heard Trent laughing in the background.

"So you like your new look?"

I looked up at him in anger "Fuck you!"

His smirked falter to a frown, and he lifted me up shoving me into the wall. "Listen here all you have is me now so you better show some respect. What? You think your friends will let you come back seeing you like this?"

"This was your plan along huh? Turning me into this so all of my friends can leave me behind."

He smirks "of course how else would I keep you all to myself." He presses his lips onto my mine but I don't kiss back. He yanks on my tail causing me to yelp and letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him away but he yanked my tail even harder causing my tears to water. He breaks the kiss, and I continue to let the tears run down my face. "Come on baby let's head to bed we school in the morning."

"You expect me to go school looking like this" I growled.

He smirks "you could wear a hat and wrap your tail around your waist, but you can't hide forever. Sooner or later they'll find out." He drags me to his bed and wraps his arm around my body. I would fight him off, but I know I'll lose. I'm weak compare to him.

~~~~~~Time Skip Next Day~~~~~~
I woke up and glance at the clock. 7:30. School doesn't start for another hour; I turn around to see Trent still sleeping. I should get up and head to school before Trent wakes up. I slowly remove his arm off of my waist and quietly got up from the bed. I know I have clothes around here somewhere from those times I've slept over. I found a gray t-shirt and black jeans. I wrap my tail around my waist before putting my clothes. I would have taken a shower, but I didn't want to wake him. Done. Now all I need is a hat. I quietly look through some drawers and found a red beanie. I folded my ears back and place the beanie on my hat. I hear a groan and saw Trent moving around. I quickly left the house and ran over to mine. Once I got through the door, I quickly shut it behind me and slid down against it bailing my eyes out. I should just stay here in this house forever. They'll all hate me and think I'm freak especially Evan. He wouldn't even look at me in the face. I just found out the love of my life is in love with me and now I'm going to lose him. After crying so much, I start to feel tired and couldn't keep my eyes open.

I was startled by rapiding knocking at my door. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my hat to make sure it's straight. I open the door to come face to face with

"E-evan." He pulled me into a hug almost crushing my body. "E-evan I-I can't breathe."

He quickly release me "sorry" I nodded. "Jonathan where have you been?"

"What do you mean? You saw me yesterday."

"Jonathan you've been missing for 5 days." I widened my eyes What? I've been gone for that long? "What happen to do you? Did Trent do something?" I flinched at his name. No I can't tell him. He'll hate me and never speak to me again.

"I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Jon-" I cutted him off.

"Come on we don't want be late for school." He sighs and follows along with me kmowing there was no point in arguing.

_____________________________________
Hey guys so omg Delirious is hybrid *dramatic music* Will Vanoss and the rest of guys found out his secret? If they do, will they still accept him or toss him aside like garbage? You guys will find out soon. Talk to you guys later. Bye!!!