Chapter 1

Hello everyone ! Aza-Chan and Aika-Chan here ! After the recent success of our book "The Adventures of Msu and Cashou" in French, we decided to publish it in English, for all the good people who like ridiculous stories out here ! You can now enjoy the stupid stuff that we do, because, yeah, it really is stupid. Good reading !

Aza-Chan and Aika-Chan

~~~

In a world far away named MinepotatoCraft, lived two dummies. They have received a mysterious message asking them for a virtual Hunger Games evening. They were really enthusiastic about this proposition.

-OHMAIGOAT it's gonna be so cool !!! I'm so thrilled !!! exclaimed Msu.
-Me too MSNSNSNSE, answered Cashou.

It's on this very elaborated conversation that the girls decided to go celebrate this event at McDonald's, running away with their clown shit (Big Macs for no confusion). Back at home after this fabulous burglary, they opened Msu's PS3 to play with their mysterious players on MinepotatoCraft.

They were two according to the players board. When the two girls arrived, they saw a building made of wood. It was small, but hearty, even if the roof was missing. Slowly, they made their way in and discovered a huge chest full of practical tools.

-OMGGGGG we have some swords Cashouuuuuu!
-.3.

Writings on a wall caught the attention of the two dummies. There was two wooden signs with messages for each of the girls. The left sign was written for Msu, saying "You're so fab Msu". The right one was clearly for Cashou, because it was saying "I love you Cashou".

That's when they realized the identity of the two players. It was no other then Msu's crush, Zane, and Cashou's boyfriend, Matt. Knowing that they should get away from this place the fastest they could, the two potatoes started to run in all directions across the map. They were searching for a nice place to build their shelter. Msu, who took the wood that was in their friend's chest, or more enemies, decided to build a house fucking not subtitle in the middle of a plain. Cashou came closer to her, discouraged.

-Msu, you're so stupid...
-Whaaat? said Msu while turning to face Cashou.
-It's really badly hidden your house.
-I hadn't think of this...

She gathered her wood at the speed of light and Cashou pointed her a mountain.

-We can create something in there, and they'll never find us !
-You're so smart Cashou !

Cashou did a hair flip.

-I know.

Without wasting any seconds more, they started to dig up in the mountain a hole enough large to have a furnace and a table craft. They killed a few animals on the way to have at least something to eat. That's when Msu decided to go outside to hunt cows, cuz everybody knows her INCREDIBLE love for cows.

Suddenly, Msu got attacked by surprise by Zane and Matt. She yelled all she could and started to run, leaving Cashou to her fate.

-Yo, why are you yelling potato ? said Cashou who was doing her cooking job with a single piece of meat.

Msu didn't have time to answer her that Cashou got attacked at her turn. The two of them died dramatically, but since we're in MinepotatoCraft, they respawned at the wooden building from the start.

-Quick ! We need a hiding place, they're close !

Instead of being smart and run the fastest they could, Msu and Cashou decided to dig a hole under the building, in the water, and to block the entry with a dirt block, drowning instantly. They returned at the spawn point.

Msu, who really didn't understand a thing, dug up another hole and decided to find a way to not die drowned. So she ended up surrounded by dirt blocks hoping to not be seen, even when the enemies were just on top of her and stalking her, probably laughing their ass off.

Cashou made proof of more intelligence and decided that it was the perfect time to try out scuba diving. Surprisingly, the opponents didn't notice her absence, and she took the advantage to relax with some octopuses. She did the tour of the map with her new friends, Wendy-Bob and George, before returning to save her friend really too innocent.

Either because they were hungry or they were finding the situation very pathetic, the two boys had left the wooden base, leaving Msu still in her hole.

-We have to find our base Msu ! shout out Cashou.
-I agree... Potato.

Yet, the evening had just begun...

~~~

So, how did you guys find this first chapter ? There is a lot more to come obviously. (Ai-Chan: publicity time ! You guys can visit my stories, I have some in English on Slender !) (Aza-Chan: .3.) Thanks for reading and A+ !

-The two potatoes